It's Finally Friday!!

ken419

Return of the Hack
Reaction score
Handicap
Oh Yeah
Ready for the weekend...song has been stuck in my head all night at work so I thought I'd share it with you all....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oNxMXDIzSCI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oNxMXDIzSCI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I've been ready for the weekend since Monday!!

Friday is my favorite day of the week....:banana:

Friday at 4:45pm is even better :clapp: When I get to leave work and ride my hour and a half ride home!!

Golf day is my favorite day of the week!

I hate working on days that end in "y"

I am leaving at noon to play GOLF with a customer.... and I get an entire weekend of golf as well..... Life IS good!

FRIDAY YEAH!!!

leaving work about 3:00PM heading to Mobile, AL may take my clubs and play a little golf tomorrow if the rain holds of in Mobile. Even if it does not great to get away.

Since I don't have a job to speak of, Friday means it's trash day tomorrow...................:D

When you're retired you can make it any day. I lose tract of what day it is quite often, maybe it's something else? Where's my glasses, the remote, car keys, etc. Never forget a golf game though. :D

TGIF! Today at work was so brutal, thought it would never end.
BTW, I remember that George Jones song. One of the local country radio stations plays it every Friday afternoon as Im driving home.

Us here on the west coast are still at work :( 45 more.... minutes.....to....go...

Enjoy the weekend everyone :)

Re: It's Finally Friday!!

Us here on the west coast are still at work :( 45 more.... minutes.....to....go...

Enjoy the weekend everyone :)

Wow. I've already gotten a nap in. Time for a fun nught!

I am happy it's finally the weekend but extremely annoyed with the weather. I have missed so many rounds due to weather already this year.

By Friday, I'm typically so sleep deprived my knees hurt.

I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow to drive The Kid to ski club. Yawn. Which will not bode well for the cocktail party we're having tomorrow evening for 90+ people.

Why can I never say no?

Back