Golf Channel Releases 3 Anchors

You think they are could eat crow and ask beg Peter Kessler to come back? :D :clapp:

beating_a_dead_horse1.gif

I would definitely watch TGC more if Lauren Thompson was the host of all the shows:good:

+1, maybe we should start a petition or something.

Here's a picture of Inga Hammond.

images1-1.jpg

Kevin

i'm with dyna on this one. I would much rather have those three around and no michael breed. and to think, the season premier of golf fix premiers tonight. why that guy?

+1 on that. Michael Breed is too much for me. I can handle most of the folks on the Golf Channel except him. I especially don't like the adds for golfnow with him in them.

+1 on that. Michael Breed is too much for me. I can handle most of the folks on the Golf Channel except him. I especially don't like the adds for golfnow with him in them.

I think those annoy me the most about the guy. He knows the golf swing and I'm sure he's really effective in his drills but i'm just so put off by him. It was so annoying watching coverage of the Hope during the rain delay, they just kept following him around. The coverage was cool so i muted the tv and read the subtitles, and i don't like doing that.

I must say, whoever said Lauren Thompson is CHUNKY, has issues.

Now, she isn't the BEST looking of women, but she is quite a looker.

I must say, whoever said Lauren Thompson is CHUNKY, has issues.

Now, she isn't the BEST looking of women, but she is quite a looker.

Which leads to the obvious next question, but that would just stir up trouble.

vince was ok ... he got his start in cleveland doing sports ...

maybe he meant she's rib cage chunky? :banana:

lthompson8.jpg

Sometimes it bothers me when people quote pictures.................................

This isn't one of them:D

Liked Vince, Iain was just OK, Inge's teeth were a bad fit. Too bad they didn't shoot Lerner,,,

yep Mo it's a little hard to take exception with that one...

Kelly is one of the ones that bugs me but that's probably because I'm sick of hearing her stupid lines in TW 09. Glad I don't watch TGC that much.

The top 10 girl would look better if she had some bacon.

Lauren Thompson? Chunky?

Lauren Thompson is extremely hot. She is a former cheerleader with some meat on her bones, not the frail looking model type that looks like they are going to break if the wind blows too hard.

Is she a pirate?

Kevin

Back