Which THP member do you think of

Pics please for those not attending....in the spirit of fairness of course....

Best reference: I look like Michelle Kwan, with a smaller nose, wider eyes and not as big :)

I think the person Smalls is talking about has finall replied. Its not difficult, it was her Avatar

I wanna see some pics from this golf day! Thats a new rule I just made up. If you do a golf outting with THP members, pictures must be posted. Someone start a thread!!!!!

katy perry makes sense. doogie does not. but it seems entertaining.

OK- believe it or not....

I saw the musical "Cabaret" in New York. And the lead male role in the show was played by.. Doougie. He was pretty good too.

Best reference: I look like Michelle Kwan, with a smaller nose, wider eyes and not as big :)

Nope..still not seeing it :confused2::blob:

OK
I'll play which THP person do you think about

Spoiler
Nerd.jpg

Spoiler
redneck.jpg

I have something to post in rebuttal, but not from the office.

Wait 'til you can watch it, it's actually pretty safe to watch, it was shown in prime time (for what that's worth!).

So was the Jackson wardrobe malfunction:rofl:

This one is safe though

Ya think so? JB is going to ban me for this one. Do NOT watch it around young children.

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]lYuG3jgytqY[/YOUTUBE]

How can anyone in real life even have those leg-torso proportions?

THANK YOU CLAIRE. the last thing i thought about was leg-torso proportions though, i'll be honest.

there was another woman in the video?:D

Thanks to Claires heads up I did notice torso to leg proportions.Quite impressive among other things.

Speaking of oddly proportioned.

Spoiler
ETArrested.jpg

Kevin

Holy Cow! Clare, you hit that one out of the park. I didn't know my wife had even made a commercial!

Holy Cow! Clare, you hit that one out of the park. I didn't know my wife had even made a commercial!

You didn't know she had a British accent either, I'll bet.

Back