774935859_AHr2E-L.jpg

774934447_ZUenA-L.jpg

774934125_B2bpb-L.jpg

774934279_mS2Py-L.jpg

774933952_cyd4b-L.jpg

774936214_axoix-L.jpg

774933651_Hwr9W-L.jpg

Last edited:
That new weighting system in their driver is intriguing. I've always felt their irons look simple, yet elegant.

Wow. You guys are doing a great job!!

It is hard to take pictures of chrome in the sunlight like that.

Thank you for all the effort!

nothing there for me but nice looking stuff.

I agree it's a great night to be on THP.

OMG!!! first time seeing the T10 (white paint fill). i am in love!! and those MP68's.....soo good looking. the sole looks pretty significant. any insight on the topline?

someone needs to fill me in on the finish of the T10 (when you have time, of course).

awesome job THP!

OMG!!! first time seeing the T10 (white paint fill). i am in love!! and those MP68's.....soo good looking. the sole looks pretty significant. any insight on the topline?

someone needs to fill me in on the finish of the T10 (when you have time, of course).

awesome job THP!

Snicker- I use and love my Mizzy wedges and am considering replacing my current SW with one of these. From what I've read the T10 is a little smaller than the MPT wedges. Also, that black oxide finish is designed to 'rust' and 'fade' over time so it may not look as pretty after a year or so.

Snicker- I use and love my Mizzy wedges and am considering replacing my current SW with one of these. From what I've read the T10 is a little smaller than the MPT wedges. Also, that black oxide finish is designed to 'rust' and 'fade' over time so it may not look as pretty after a year or so.

i have some MPR's in a back up bag that i loved. and fwiw.....i love them more when they rust out.

right now i am in heaven with my custom Callaway X-forged but I am totally ready to pick up some Mizzys again. two things i love more than most....wedges and shoes.

i have some MPR's in a back up bag that i loved. and fwiw.....i love them more when they rust out.

right now i am in heaven with my custom Callaway X-forged but I am totally ready to pick up some Mizzys again. two things i love more than most....wedges and shoes.

Interesting....I'm looking at the Callaway X Forged wedge to fill the gap between my PW and GW since Mizzy doesn't make a 50*. What loft is it? In your opinion, should I run with that or get the 51* Mizzy and have it bent to 50*?

Interesting....I'm looking at the Callaway X Forged wedge to fill the gap between my PW and GW since Mizzy doesn't make a 50*. What loft is it? In your opinion, should I run with that or get the 51* Mizzy and have it bent to 50*?

my Cally is a 50, followed by 54 and 58. honestly, i am a huge proponent of matching wedges so i would get the Mizzy in 51. play around with it....see if the extra 1* makes a noticeable difference and if so....bend it.

i have played around with a mixed wedge bag but always found more confidence in my game when they were all alike. i have run the gammut of just about every top line OEM in the wedge department. i am severely close to jumping off into the deep end of smaller, more custom wedge manufacturers. wedges are like crack. yummy addictive crack.

Great pic's. The 62's are simply beautiful to me.

I know some people didn't like the look of the blue on the MX-200, but I love it! :blob:

Mizuno continually makes some of the prettiest irons out there. What'd they do with the MP52 from last year to this year? I really liked hitting them, they're in my top 3 favorite irons.

Their drivers always feel good, and look good at address, but the track sole kind of weirds me out (I'm afraid I couldn't help myself from constantly tinkering with the moveable weights)

my Cally is a 50, followed by 54 and 58. honestly, i am a huge proponent of matching wedges so i would get the Mizzy in 51. play around with it....see if the extra 1* makes a noticeable difference and if so....bend it.

i have played around with a mixed wedge bag but always found more confidence in my game when they were all alike. i have run the gammut of just about every top line OEM in the wedge department. i am severely close to jumping off into the deep end of smaller, more custom wedge manufacturers. wedges are like crack. yummy addictive crack.

awesome, thansk for the tip! my wedge lineup would then look like 50, 53, 56, 60

awesome, thansk for the tip! my wedge lineup would then look like 50, 53, 56, 60

do you go from a 9-iron to a 50 then?

and also....i was out yesterday and got my hands/eyes on the black oxide wedges. BEAUTIFUL!! the shape is fantastic. the only thing they needed was a sleepover inside a saltwater rag. i want.

There new fitting shaft system could in fact change the way many are fitted. We will have a story on it soon, but it was HUGE at demo day. Clamp it on an iron and you are ready to go.

do you go from a 9-iron to a 50 then?

and also....i was out yesterday and got my hands/eyes on the black oxide wedges. BEAUTIFUL!! the shape is fantastic. the only thing they needed was a sleepover inside a saltwater rag. i want.

no I still carry my PW (46*) so I'm looking for a 50* to fill in the 46-53* gap. although I'm tempted to leave that gap there and possibly get another hybrid.

I also was able to check out the black oxides as well....I just worry that the club face may be a little too small.

no I still carry my PW (46*) so I'm looking for a 50* to fill in the 46-53* gap. although I'm tempted to leave that gap there and possibly get another hybrid.

5 wedges? i went to four wedges and dropped my 5-iron. the adjustment was odd at first....but i spent so many hours in short game and working on various 4-hybrid shots that i finally worked the kinks out.

5 wedges? i went to four wedges and dropped my 5-iron. the adjustment was odd at first....but i spent so many hours in short game and working on various 4-hybrid shots that i finally worked the kinks out.

yeah it would be 5 wedges if I added the 50* That's why I'm starting to think about leaving that gap and adding a 4 hybrid or dropping the 5 iron like you did and still picking up the 50* wedge

yeah it would be 5 wedges if I added the 50* That's why I'm starting to think about leaving that gap and adding a 4 hybrid or dropping the 5 iron like you did and still picking up the 50* wedge

my current set-up is 46-50-54-58. i've found that i can do what i need to do with the 58....don't need a 60.

i'm really happy there. i don't see a change in the foreseeable future. (unless i go with new MPT10 wedges....but same stack).

Last edited:
Lets keep this one about Mizuno. We do have another thread on wedge setup. Thanks guys.

Back