Superbowl pick.

• Indy wins it easily.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • New Orleans blows the Colts out.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Tough see-saw match but the Colts prevail.

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • New Orleans squeeks out a win in the final seconds.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I don't care, my team isn't in it.

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
I haven't heard that rumor but if it's true I hate to see that. I'm not a Kobe fan either.

I think espn reported it yesterday ... Sticking point is Chicago is asking for a lot but the Lakers are beginning to believe Hinrich is worth it, especially believing playing off Kobe will make Kirk better than he's ever been ...

I think espn reported it yesterday ... Sticking point is Chicago is asking for a lot but the Lakers are beginning to believe Hinrich is worth it, especially believing playing off Kobe will make Kirk better than he's ever been ...
Kobe doesn't make anybody better, he isn't Jordan.

Kobe doesn't make anybody better, he isn't Jordan.

kobe would make kirk better just by taking extra attention that no one else on the bulls can do ... won't go into a kobe jordan comparison discussion though other than to say as great as jordan was ... kobe is nearly as impressive, and in many respects more impressive ... but this has been discussed ad nauseum everywhere on the internet ... suffice to say i think kirk would benefit from playing alongside kobe ...

Today's WSJ says that 106 pets in the US, out of a 475,000 animal database are named after Peyton Manning. Only 32 are named after Drew Brees. My friend named one of her dogs after Archie Manning - then she sat next to him at a dinner and was too star struck to speak. That's all I got on Superbowl talk.

Im picking Colts because I am a big Colts fan and I hate the Saints. Almost as much as the Pats.

I like the Saints.

I think they're a more dynamic team and they're more adaptable than the Colts and unlike Manning, Brees can be just as effective from the pocket or if he's being chased around.

Saints by 5.

-JP

I am going with New Orleans here, I dont think they are the better team but I just want to see them get a Super Bowl win....thats my only reason. I like the Colts and I think Peyton is a stand up guy, I just like seeing other teams win every now and again

N.O. by 25

Back