Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
774937482_xAEpk-L.jpg

774937069_MNPvt-L.jpg

774937202_iNXhg-L.jpg

774937346_3CB9f-L.jpg

774936570_DgYYC-L.jpg

Whenever I look at Ping's clubs, they look so.. robotic? methodical?

Not in a bad way or anything.

hahaha love the van. Ping didn't have any putters displayed?

hahaha love the van. Ping didn't have any putters displayed?

This is just demo day. They will have a full booth with all their clubs and their putters as well.

I like the style of their woods I don't play them but they look alright. their irons now that's another story.

*EDIT

except for those Rhapsody's (sp)? are those ladies clubs as well?

The i15 is such a light driver. if you are looking for a new driver please consider it.

The i15 is such a light driver. if you are looking for a new driver please consider it.

It's also about 2* open. The G10 is probably a better choice for 90% of the golf population.

I like the style of their woods I don't play them but they look alright. their irons now that's another story.

*EDIT

Aw, c'mon. The S57's are the sexiest irons they've ever made.

S57-iron_beauty_large.jpg

I'm a bit surprised that they haven't updated the Rhapsody line, it's been out for quite a while now.

Did y'all get to hit the G15 hybrids? What did you think? I can't hit them, but I love my G10 hybrids, I really think they took a wrong turn on that design (Adams ripoff, which I don't enjoy either)

i just think it's great that they had a bucket full of left handed clubs. now, if they could only convince most retailers to do the same.

*EDIT

The Rhapsody is the women's line. That's my driver right there.

i just think it's great that they had a bucket full of left handed clubs. now, if they could only convince most retailers to do the same.

My first thought was that they photos were flipped, but of course not--the words aren't. I looked at the my driver and thought--Whoa! That IS my driver!

The Rhapsody is the women's line. That's my driver right there. I looked at the my driver and thought--Whoa! That IS my driver!
They snuck in and stole your driver...the agony:arrogant:

16 degrees..how's she working out.Does it work out better than a 3 wood?

it's not visible in the pictures....but the i15 fwy woods have a longer hosel.

TO ADJUST FOR LIE ANGLE!!!! yay!!! :happy dance:

i seriously don't think i am more excited about anything in the 2010 line-up than those fwy's. i've been looking to replace the tried and true 906F2's for years. i think we have finally found the motherload.

They snuck in and stole your driver...the agony:arrogant:

16 degrees..how's she working out.Does it work out better than a 3 wood?

You aren't the first person to tell me I carry a 3 wood with an enormous head on it.

It's amazing how much abuse these clubs take in the course of a day at the show. Do they donate most to charity or send out to demo day's?

My first thought was that they photos were flipped, but of course not--the words aren't. I looked at the my driver and thought--Whoa! That IS my driver!

Ha! I thought the same thing at first. I guess when you don't expect to see them that often it can be surprising when you do.

There's some pics of LH versions in the Nike thread as well. You should check them out. I hear that if you play Nike's clubs you slowly morph into Suzanne Petterson.:D

Ha! I thought the same thing at first. I guess when you don't expect to see them that often it can be surprising when you do.

There's some pics of LH versions in the Nike thread as well. You should check them out. I hear that if you play Nike's clubs you slowly morph into Suzanne Petterson.:D

I'm buying Liz some today! :D

I am so glad that Ping caters to the lefty, more than most anyway. When I went to their demo day here, they had tons of LH clubs, even an 8* driver with an extra stiff shaft I could try out.

I like the look of the G10 driver better than the G15. It looks really busy.

Back