New Member from Virginia Beach, VA.

idriveahonda

Tour bound
Reaction score
Handicap
+2.1
Figured I would make an entrance in here, like any respectful individual would do when getting on a new forum.

Levi
Age - 22 (23 on Feb 2nd)
Virginia Beach, VA
Handicap - Typically between 0 and +1

Started golfing when I was a freshman in High School; I was told I was too small to play baseball anymore. Glad I did make the transition. Played golf for my school starting as a sophomore, shooting high 80's. Juinor year my scoring average was 77.5, and then as a senior my scoring average was 73.1. Not bad for only a couple years into the game.

Stayed local for college for stupid reasons, and continued to improve. Tied local course record (Stumpy Lake Golf Course) in my sophomore year with 63 (-9), continually working on my game. I transferred to James Madison University, and was able to work on my game with the help of many practice hours and good help.

Have now decided to finish tightening up my game, and either try and play some mini-tour events, while also doing some of the PGM Program.

If anyone else on here is from the same area, feel free to message! I would love to play with new people!

Look forward to talking to and reading posts from all of you.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Idriveaho! I drive a ho to but my wife took it away. Honda's are great cars. She sold her's yesterday and was going to buy a newer model and it was sold before she could get there. Now she is driving my Honda Accord and I'm back in my old Truck. Oh well,,,, got to let the ladies have the nicer ride.

You will enjoy your stay in here.. Great folks in here for sure!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Thank you much gents.

I'm in the process of renovating the entire bag to TaylorMade, for good reasons :)

In the bag now:
Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ V2 stiff 65g
TaylorMade Burner TP 17.5* w/ NV x-stiff 85g
Nike Forged Pro Combo (3-PW)
TaylorMade Rac MB TP wedges, 54* and 60*
YES! Tracy II putter
James Madison University Collegiate Bag

Will be going to:
R9 TP 9.5* w/ Aldila Voodoo SVS6 60g
R9 TP 15* w/ Aldila Voodoo SVS6 60g
Rescue TP 19* w/ Aldila Voodoo SVS8 90g
RAC MB TP Smoke 3-PW OR r9 TP w/ Flighted Rifle 6.0
Rac MB TP wedges ------> new TM wedges when come out
Itsy Bitsy Spider 33''

And if there is anyone who can get me some Penta's...I will happily repay you via paypal. We do not have them here in Virginia yet :(. I need to try it before I decide what to tell my rep.

Welcome to THP honda!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I was going to use my car in my avatar but,
mycompanycarisabrokedownPOSaztek, didn't fit. :D

Welcome to THP, hope you enjoy!

welcome!

Welcome! Craig, who's one of the original members here and on staff, is a neighbor of yours.

Welcome to The Paradise!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to The Paradise. I lived in VA Beach/Chesapeake for 9 years.

Welcome from the other side of the HRBT! There are a few of us Hampton Roads people here. I make my way to VB every now and then and would be glad to meet up once the weather gets a little better, and as long as you don't mind playing with someone who is a shot or two worse than you every hole, lol.

Welcome to The Paradise. I lived in VA Beach/Chesapeake for 9 years.

I love it here. May be moving to SC in the future though for work/wife.

Welcome from the other side of the HRBT! There are a few of us Hampton Roads people here. I make my way to VB every now and then and would be glad to meet up once the weather gets a little better, and as long as you don't mind playing with someone who is a shot or two worse than you every hole, lol.

Shoot me a message and I'll give you my info!

Hola

Hola

Welcome to THP

Back