Bridgestone Coming To Orlando

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

PGA Golf Exhibitions and Bridgestone, a leading manufacturer of premium golf balls, clubs and accessories under the Bridgestone and Precept brand names, today announced the company's continued support of the annual PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 28-30, 2010, in Orlando, Fla. Bridgestone and Precept will return to the Outdoor Demo Day, Indoor Demo Days and within an exhibit on the Show floor to introduce its newest golf equipment and accessories to more than 40,000 attending PGA Professionals and golf retailers from around the world.

"The PGA Merchandise Show has served as a great product launching pad for us in years past and we expect the Show to play a bigger part than ever before in our new product communications to our customers in 2010," said Dan Murphy, Senior Director of Marketing, Bridgestone Golf, Inc. "The PGA Merchandise Show offers a tremendous blend of events and opportunities that allow us to showcase our groundbreaking products to a wider range of customers and media, than any other single gathering throughout the calendar year."

During Outdoor Demo Day, scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010, at Orange County National Golf Center & Lodge in Orlando, Bridgestone will showcase the company's new J38 line of clubs including two new sets of forged irons, the highly anticipated J38 driver and fairway woods and new conforming J38 wedges. In addition, at Indoor Demo Days, in the Equipment Test Center on the Show Floor and in their booth, Bridgestone will offer attendees the chance to experience their industry-leading ball-fitting system. To date, over 40,000 golfers have taken the Bridgestone Challenge - ensuring that they are fit for the right golf ball.

From Thursday, Jan. 28 through Saturday, Jan. 30, at the Orange County Convention Center, the Bridgestone and Precept brands will help anchor the equipment hall with a significant marketing, demonstration and exhibition presence, including four Bridgestone Golf Ball-Fitting stations within the company's booth. Nearly 1,000 golf vendors, representing every business sector of golf from market leaders to start-up companies, will display and demonstrate hundreds of thousands of golf merchandise that will appear in golf shops and retail stores throughout the 2010 golf season.

"We are pleased to announce the continued participation of Bridgestone and Precept at the PGA Merchandise Show," said PGA Golf Exhibitions Group Vice President and General Manager Ed Several. "PGA Professionals and buyers from all over the world value the opportunity to personally view and test their latest products while meeting with company leaders face-to-face. Having Bridgestone Golf so actively involved provides great value to our annual industry gathering."

I wasn't sure where to post this. There is going to be a public welcome Bridgestone golf ball fitting at one of the courses in my area. How do these things work? Do you show up and start hitting, do you need to sign up? Do you have a long wait? What was your experience like? It sounds like a lot of fun.

There is going to be a public welcome Bridgestone golf ball fitting at one of the courses in my area. How do these things work? Do you show up and start hitting, do you need to sign up? Do you have a long wait? What was your experience like? It sounds like a lot of fun.

Which course are they doing this? OCN? I've always wanted to get fitted for a Bridgestone (although I think they'll recommend the e6 for me). Worse case scenario is that you go, they look at your swing, get some tips and snag some free balls.

• Admin
There are probably a handful of threads on the ball fitting. It is worth your time to go, its a blast and eye opening.

Which course are they doing this? OCN? I've always wanted to get fitted for a Bridgestone (although I think they'll recommend the e6 for me). Worse case scenario is that you go, they look at your swing, get some tips and snag some free balls.

These are the two that are scheduled in Orlando.

Jan 29, 2010
Grand Cypress GC
1 North Jacaranda
ORLANDO, FL
407-239-1920
8am - noon
Public

North Shore Golf Course is closer for me.

Jan 30, 2010
North Shore GC
11507 North Shore GC Blvd.
ORLANDO, FL
407-277-9277
9am - 1pm
Public

Sounds good JB. I may have to make this happen.

North Shore is also the closest to me. Unfortunately, I'll be at the land of the mouse at that time. I think I'll call them and see if they can get me an appointment for the later hours and see if I can make it. If it's just first come, first serve then I'm SOL.

Thanks for posting and I'll have to check their site to see if they have anything close by later in the season.

Back