Golf Equipment Stores

provisional

Could Care Less
Reaction score
Handicap
10+/-
What might be some of the golf stores around the Anaheim CA area.? Say with in 10-15 miles of Disneyland. One those stores that has every conceivable golf item ever made. A really crowded store is what I am looking for. A "golf junky's" junk yard might be a better description. I sort remember one that had a lake for a driving range, that was kind of east of D-Land if that rings a bell with anyone.

WHOO WHOOO Go to Golfsmith Extreme in Irvine!! Its nearby and its HUGE :D

In Anaheim there's also a neat-o driving range that's an island. You hit balls into a floating area, haven't been there but it looks fun :)

Re: Golf Equipment Stores

Your thinking of this place http://theislandsgolfcenter.com/

As far as shops go you have Roger Dunns in Santa Ana. Huge selection of used clubs as well as a great selection of everything else. I'd recommend checking this place out.

In Irvine you have the new Golfsmith Xtreme. It's the largest store in California as I was told. Not really the best place to find a deal since it's just like any other golfsmith just bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a whole bunch of golf stores near the Anaheim/Orange County area!

Roger Dunn in Santa Ana. Just east of Dland. Lots of used equipment here. Barrels of drivers, lots of used iron sets, etc. Some of the clubs in the used barrels are like new too. 90 day guarantee too. If you don't like it within 90 days you can return it. Ask them for a deal too.

In Anaheim there's also a neat-o driving range that's an island. You hit balls into a floating area, haven't been there but it looks fun :)

As opposed to an island that doesn't float? :blob::confused2:

Prov. I would agree that Roger Dunn in Santa Ana is the answer. I am not sure about the Golfsmith in Irvina as I have not been there before. The island center that GC speaks of also has a Roger Dunn there but the store is much smaller. I like going to the larger one to see a greater selection of clubs and hit into a net. Then once I fnd one or two clubs I like I go to Anaheim and swing the clubs at the driving range to see how te ball actually flies off the clubs.

If you need directions or anything just msg me.

Re: Golf Equipment Stores

Actually the irvine golfsmith is a nice place to hit clubs as well. They have a 10 station driving range with launch monitors. But island or Newport beach golf course both have Roger dunn shops you can take them out to the range and try out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back