From what I remember, it did seem like all of the par 4s at Bali Hai on the back 9 were pretty much the same. I dont remember too much because I was in Vegas.

Vegas is my first choice of golf destinations. I go at least once a year. Heading down into Vegas in March for a guys golf trip. A quick stop in SinCity then off to Laughlin for 3 days of golf and the NCAA men's basketball tourney. I can't wait.

the bingo or the naked?

Mainly bingo but definitely bingo and naked together! When I think of bingo I think of really old ladies and I don't want to think of them naked! If you know of a bingo game that is full of hot women I'm all about it.

Mainly bingo but definitely bingo and naked together! When I think of bingo I think of really old ladies and I don't want to think of them naked! If you know of a bingo game that is full of hot women I'm all about it.

I think you might be on to something my friend :blob:

I thought he meant in a room with no a/c :clown:

i thought he meant a lot of middle aged chicks going through menopause.

Ok MO this is like a game show, you can either say you meant one ofthe two witty answers listed or you can come up with one of your own. What is your answer? (don't ask for a prize for this siliness either )

Ok MO this is like a game show, you can either say you meant one ofthe two witty answers listed or you can come up with one of your own. What is your answer? (don't ask for a prize for this siliness either )

If I'm going to have to pick I'm going to take snickers answer

Back