Assistance with Nickent drivers required

Anth

Reaction score
Hello,

First post here. Thanks for having me.

I am thinking very hard about purchasing a 4DX Evolver with the CYG technology, because I want the ability to customise the face/loft/lie angle.

Is this what I am after? I'm a bit confused between this and the normal Evolver - I know you can change shafts with both but I want the 26 different settings also.

Do the drivers come with instructions on how to change the hosel position to get the desired ball flight?

Finally, if anyone wants to chime in with their experiences with this driver it would be greatly appreciated. I have done a search but I would like to know specifically about how forgiving it is compared to other drivers. I am a bit concerned at the shaft length and the head size - it doesn't look very forgiving compared to a Nike Dymo Str8 Fit for example.

I'm really after accuracy as driving is probably the weakest part of my game at the moment. One or 2 drives into the trees/water per round and a couple of double bogeys later and my score is ruined. Can't afford double bogeys when I'm playing off 5. I think the ability to customise the face angle will help greatly, as I tend to lose the ball right with the longer clubs (slight over the top move).

Thanks for your help.

The drivers do not really come with instructions now that the company is no longer, but there is tons of information on our site that have diagrams on the different settings. We have plenty of people using them on THP and I did as well for almost a full year. Very good driver.

Thanks for the reply.

Why did you move to the R9? Was it just time for something new or did you see maked improvement in one area over the 4DX?

Not really marked improvement at all. I had virtually an all Nickent bag and it was stolen. Did not have another one, so made the switch.

The drivers do not really come with instructions now that the company is no longer, but there is tons of information on our site that have diagrams on the different settings. We have plenty of people using them on THP and I did as well for almost a full year. Very good driver.

Just tried a search to find this info on the diagrams for different settings but no luck. Is there a link I could get??

Just purchased the Nickent 4dX Evolver from dirt_guy and have no idea on how to adjust the face. Never had an adjustable driver before so needless to say, I'm intrigued by what the possibilities are for curing my slice (other than getting my swing plane finally fixed). Any help would be much appreciated!!

Back