ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Well crap, I wasn't paying attention. I had to go to Serena to win in 20 games or less.

No, if I could, I'd look to see what cwill does and go with THAT! LOL (his last pick not withstanding of course!)

Yep, Clemson killed the streak. I knew I couldn't trust an ACC pick, ha. At least my Terps won handily tonight.

I'm going to try and start a new streak with Tre'Von Willis points.

No, if I could, I'd look to see what cwill does and go with THAT! LOL (his last pick not withstanding of course!)

I was going to agree... I cant seem to get going on this.. I would suggest not copying my answers. There are better people out there.

I was going to agree... I cant seem to get going on this.. I would suggest not copying my answers. There are better people out there.

Did you notice that guy that was 17-0 at one point, I haven't had 17 wins total for this month.:banghead:

See I was thinking that he probably took his time in between picks, I'm going to try that next month and avoid all of the sucker soccer picks.

You can do that when you're on a winning streak. But once you lose, you just need to pick ANYTHING to get another winning streak going. I hope that's why I have a 6-, a 5- and a couple of 4-game losing streaks. You gotta keep picking until you win something! :banghead:

Arrrrrrrgh!

So I'm taking 148 points or more tomorrow! :confused2:

Then I'm taking City to advance and United to not.

Really city over Manchester! Bold! I like it.

Arrrrrrrgh!

So I'm taking 148 points or more tomorrow! :confused2:

Then I'm taking City to advance and United to not.

Think I'm going opposite of both those picks smalls. Good luck to both of us haha

Really city over Manchester! Bold! I like it.

They are up 2-1 in aggregate score since they beat United at Eastlands last week. United has to win by two to advance outright, otherwise it goes to extra time. If it's still tied after that, then they go to away goals (right now United has 1). I'm thinking City can walk out of there tied and take aggregate score. It's just a hunch I have. But you all have seen how well I do at this picking stuff!

From the Carling Cup website:

- Away goals ruling
If Wednesday's semi-final is level on aggregate at the end of normal time, it will go to extra time, as away goals only count double at the end of 120 minutes. The official ruling is: "In the Semi-Final ties, if the aggregate score is level at the end of the second game an extra half-hour shall be played. If the aggregate scores are still level at the end of extra time the tie shall be decided by goals scored away from home counting twice. If the teams remain equal after this procedure the tie shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws of Association Football."

Think I'm going opposite of both those picks smalls. Good luck to both of us haha
Can't fault you for doing that!

Hmmm should we rely on Smalls for answers now? :confused2:

If you do, it might be wise to do the opposite of what I do! LOL

It would help if you would post up your picks a little earlier:D

I'm already opposite of you on the total points for the basketball game this morning, I'll have to wait for that one to go final before I decide about City v United. LMAO

I first did the united soccer thing, then i read smals post about all the other crap so I said forget it and went to UConn

I first did the united soccer thing, then i read smals post about all the other crap so I said forget it and went to UConn

But you're on a losing streak WR. As are a bunch of us. Makes more sense to me to pick as many as I can until I win one. There's several games to pick before the UConn game.

Yah, so you should just pick any early one till you get a win! If anything, maybe you could go into the UConn game with a 1 win streak!

I only see 3 choices

Several = more than two!

(One is one; two is a couple, three is several. I think it's a bunch when it get upto 7 or 8! LOL)

Either way, the point of the game is winning streaks, so what's it matter if you lose one when you are on a losing streak anyway? I think if you win enough in a row to win the prize, the first tie breaker is total wins in a month. So may as well pick when you are on a loss streak!

Several = more than two!

(One is one; two is a couple, three is several. I think it's a bunch when it get upto 7 or 8! LOL)

Either way, the point of the game is winning streaks, so what's it matter if you lose one when you are on a losing streak anyway? I think if you win enough in a row to win the prize, the first tie breaker is total wins in a month. So may as well pick when you are on a loss streak!

No you numnut,

One is one , two is a couple, three is a few, then 4-7 is several, 7-11 is a bunch . Gd I gotta teach you everything!!

BTW I went against you in total score :blob:

But you shouldn't go against me in definition! LOL :eyepoke:

From dictionary.com:
sev⋅er⋅al  /ˈsɛvərəl, ˈsɛvrəl/ [sev-er-uhl, sev-ruhl]
–adjective 1. being more than two but fewer than many in number or kind: several ways of doing it.

I'm not sure how many "many" is! lmao

But you shouldn't go against me in definition! LOL :eyepoke:

I'm not sure how many "many" is! lmao

also from dictionary .com

few - 4 dictionary results
few, -–adjective 1. not many but more than one

seems my way works too :clapp:

also from dictionary .com

few - 4 dictionary results
few, -–adjective 1. not many but more than one

seems my way works too :clapp:

I hate it when we're both right! LOL

Be careful with the manchester U and manchester city pick. Read that carefully, its who ADVANCES to the finals, not who wins. Click that little status update thing and it says City already leads on aggregate goals 2-1... :confused2: Hmmmm

Back