What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they had a bday party at the course today for one of my buddies kids... i loaded up on bbq pork and pasta salad

Split pea soup and homemade sourdough bread.

Hooray--I saved my sourdough starter from the mold!

Salmon, asparagus and probably some kind of potato.

I have eaten way too much food for dinner for the past few nights. Every night I wonder why or how I ate so much and then I do it again the next day? Why oh why do I keep doing this to myself? The three of us are all looking for our fat pants.

I have eaten way too much food for dinner for the past few nights. Every night I wonder why or how I ate so much and then I do it again the next day? Why oh why do I keep doing this to myself? The three of us are all looking for our fat pants.

Blame it on Harry

Cube steak, cajun rice, green beans

I was just foraging in my refrigerator and realize I have all of the ingredients to make crab cakes so that's what I'm going to make.

crab cakes sounds good..thanks for the idea

spaghetti and garlic bread.

bar food aka happy hour tonight

Bologna Boats...yum!

alphabet soup

Beef stew.

Yummy, Diane.

Crockpot Beef Bourginon here.

They were yummy and they were baked, not fried so healthier. I did have a bit of a heavy hand with the Old Bay though.

Too much Old Bay is a concept I don't understand.

I like the flavor, but I'm thirsty now and it has to be from the Old Bay.

You don't drink, do you? You need a cold beer.

always rubbing it in. i have alphabet soup, you have beef stew. you eat well my friend.

Sorry, TC. We usually have extra, so drop on by!

Hola

Hola

I just made a nice chicken soup, with plenty of vegetables.
I will eat with a nice Hot sauce and lime juice!!!

Last night, I had steamed white rice, with bean sprouts/green onion/pork and baby bok choy with lots of garlic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back