The Mildly Amusing Thread

Now that you pointed it out it does seem to go that way

To be more specific - it usually goes to SPAM or bacon. I'd rather talk bacon because I've never had SPAM. Bonk or maybe Smallie told me where it's located in the grocery store, but I forgot what he/they said.

To be more specific - it usually goes to SPAM or bacon. I'd rather talk bacon because I've never had SPAM. Bonk or maybe Smallie told me where it's located in the grocery store, but I forgot what he/they said.
It's in the same section with tuna and vienna sausages.You're not missing anything if you ask me.

Near the cans of Vienna sausage and Dinty Moore beef stew. Try it, set loose your inner Hawaiian. Nothing beats potted meat.

Kevin

It's in the same section with tuna and vienna sausages.You're not missing anything if you ask me.

Near the cans of Vienna sausage and Dinty Moore beef stew. Try it, set loose your inner Hawaiian. Nothing beats potted meat.

Kevin

That is no help - I don't eat any of those things either. Would someone tell me again why it's called "potted" meat?

That is no help - I don't eat any of those things either. Would someone tell me again why it's called "potted" meat?
cause it's ham particle board in a can

When I played indoor golf last week, there was a guy playing who was wearing his visor. I wondered if he put it on out of habit or if he couldn't play unless he was wearing one. I hope it was one of those reasons and not that he thought the "sunlight" on the screen would get in eyes.

Ask Karl Childers. Look up when you're in the store, Cupcake. Find the sign over the aisle that says canned meat and fish. There you will find the delicacy that is Spam. FYI, Spam is like prime steak compared to Vienna sausages.

Kevin

When I played indoor golf last week, there was a guy playing who was wearing his visor. I wondered if he put it on out of habit or if he couldn't play unless he was wearing one. I hope it was one of those reasons and not that he thought the "sunlight" on the screen would get in eyes.

Heck, I don't think I could swing a club without a cap on. It would throw the balance completely off. :D

Ask Karl Childers. Look up when you're in the store, Cupcake. Find the sign over the aisle that says canned meat and fish. There you will find the delicacy that is Spam. FYI, Spam is like prime steak compared to Vienna sausages.

Kevin
more like filet mignon .but then what doesn't beat out vienna sausages.I think once your past the age of 2 you lose your taste for them.

Heck, I don't think I could swing a club without a cap on. It would throw the balance completely off. :D

When you go to the indoor place - they're going to giggle at you too.

When you go to the indoor place - they're going to giggle at you too.

Because of the cap or because of my swing? hehehe

Neither - it will be because you're with MO.

She said it MO, I didn't! (I guess Jeff's not invited? :confused2:)

Hey Diane, when you played indoors last weekend, do you think you scored about like you would for real? I know you didn't play your normal course(s) but do you think you would have scored as well (or as bad) as what you scored on the simulator if you had really been playing the course.

Hey Diane, when you played indoors last weekend, do you think you scored about like you would for real? I know you didn't play your normal course(s) but do you think you would have scored as well (or as bad) as what you scored on the simulator if you had really been playing the course.

Yes, it was very much the same. For my friends too.

Cool, thanks.

I love the Basset Hounds. Nicky just went under my desk, rolled around and managed to disconnect me from a conference call. He's not allowed under there ever again.

I love the Basset Hounds. Nicky just went under my desk, rolled around and managed to disconnect me from a conference call. He's not allowed under there ever again.

Ever again or just today?

Ever again or just today?

He only went down there to hide because he stole the box of Kleenex from my desk. Nicky likes Kleenex - paper towels too.

Grace likes to go under the computer desk at home and pull the mouse off the tray. When it hits the floor she tries to run and gets tangled in the cord. I think it's time to go wireless.

Boo Girl and her friends have discovered Google Buzz. They're busy making little rhymes and telling jokes. She's so excited--and if it keeps her off facebook for a couple of years, that's a good thing.

I thought this would make you guys laugh. One of my friends plays Nike Karma balls. The other day, she pulls at a brand new ProV1 on the first hole with water we come to so I asked if that was her water ball. She told me that she got a dozen free at a golf outing so she was saving them for water holes.

Re: The Mildly Amusing Thread

Diane said:
I thought this would make you guys laugh. One of my friends plays Nike Karma balls. The other day, she pulls at a brand new ProV1 on the first hole with water we come to so I asked if that was her water ball. She told me that she got a dozen free at a golf outing so she was saving them for water holes.
The golf equivalent of wearing your dress shoes in a rainstorm so you don't ruin your flip-flops. LOL!

Boo Girl and her friends have a strange email chain going on--you try to type your name using different body parts. Nose, chin, elbow, heel, etc. It is very strange watching her sit at the computer, contorting herself.

Back