Harry Longshanks Wins the PGA Show Contest

Harry may have the most creative job title for THP in the history of job titles. And yes, it is on his new business cards

Harry may have the most creative job title for THP in the history of job titles. And yes, it is on his new business cards

And?????

Tell me is includes the word, "skorts."

Nope, we will not be unveiling this until the biz cards are complete and even at that point, it will be his choice.

Nope, we will not be unveiling this until the biz cards are complete and even at that point, it will be his choice.

Tease!.

Well we can't believe it but this time tomorrow Mr. Harry Longshanks will be at the THP Headquarters preparing for the PGA Show. We just want to congratulate him once again on the big win and let him know we are excited for his arrival.

Jealous Harry, have a great time and I am depending on you for reports on the skorts!

WTH, somehow I missed this thread and contest entirely! Belated congrats to Harry, glad you're getting the opportunity and I'm sure you'll do a good job.

Don't forget to pack your jorts:act-up:

WTH, somehow I missed this thread and contest entirely! Belated congrats to Harry, glad you're getting the opportunity and I'm sure you'll do a good job.

Don't forget to pack your jorts:act-up:

Contest ran for a while and the finalists were picked and the forum voted. Mr Longshanks was voted the winner.

Yep, must have been when I was MIA.

Your were named Mia for awhile? Was surgery involved or just frilly underthings and dresses? NTTIAWWT.

I will underbid CfC.

Spoiler
but you didn't hear it from me.

You get what you pay for.

Spoiler
I am SO worth it.

I've had several requests to see the business cards.

photo-39.jpg

SethO did a fantastic job with the design of the cards. The are classy looking, while still being very distinctive and matching the magazine and website style.

(The quality is a little hard to see in this camera phone photo. They are a glossy black, so the color variations that look like fading in the photo are actually just reflections of light.)

Thanks for the kind words Harry. I got a kick out of your title.

Back