Adidas and Natalie Gulbis team up for golf shoes

Can't wait to hear how they fit/feel on the course :)
These look great, :love: the rhinestone, nice trouch :)

How do they look on your feet?

Can't wait to hear how they fit/feel on the course :)
These look great, :love: the rhinestone, nice trouch :)

I haven't had the chance to wear them on the course yet since they just arrived today and I need to take some more pictures of them before getting any real use out of them but I did slip them on and walk around the office and for that short period of time they are super comfortable! For my foot I have so far found them to be a bit more comfortable then the Signature Paula shoes. It's just the way they fall on my ankle that makes them more comfortable. I will report back once I get a chance to wear them.

I still really like the topstitching on these. I understand why these would be white on white, but the ones with the contrasting stitching really pop.

I like the color combo of those Natalie shoes, I wouldn't have an issue wearing those myself. Look great with the right colored skort.:D

or no show socks....

No - the color on the edge of socks is meant to compliment whatever you're wearing - be it shorts or a golf skirt. No show socks defeat that purpose.

I love these shoes! The black are my favorite, I just bought new adidas shoes last season, but I don't own black ones!!!

Re: Adidas and Natalie Gulbis team up for golf shoes

after reading this thread I realizes I had a pair of these (white) in the trunk. they're not mine but a friends...I am delivering them to her in Palm Springs. anyway....I decided to try them on to see if I might like them.

results: totally comfortable. I can't get past the style. they are certainly cute but scream soccer when I look down at my feet. I need traditional.

helloooooooo.......FJ icons for the ladies????

results: totally comfortable. I can't get past the style. they are certainly cute but scream soccer when I look down at my feet. I need traditional.

They could come in handy if you're in need of a foot wedge with their soccer-esque style. :)

after reading this thread I realizes I had a pair of these (white) in the trunk. they're not mine but a friends...I am delivering them to her in Palm Springs. anyway....I decided to try them on to see if I might like them.

YOu got a pair of the Natalie shoes already? Very cool, we were told they were not coming out until next month and they even asked GG to hold off in showing the pictures until today. Glad they worked out for you.

JB said:
YOu got a pair of the Natalie shoes already? Very cool, we were told they were not coming out until next month and they even asked GG to hold off in showing the pictures until today. Glad they worked out for you.

thought i'd share the shoes that are too big......

photo-3.jpg

You're right Doodles. Great looking shoe, but a tad "athletic" for my tastes too. They would look good in the summer with shorts or a casual skort though. And very classy looking for a sport style. In fact, probably one of my favorite sport styles that I've seen. And the sequin and Gulbis logo clasp are feminine without being over the top girly. In other words, a women's "player's" shoe.

And it's cool that Adidas got them to your friend so early. Is she a big wig or something?

You're right Doodles. Great looking shoe, but a tad "athletic" for my tastes too. They would look good in the summer with shorts or a casual skort though. And very classy looking for a sport style. In fact, probably one of my favorite sport styles that I've seen. And the sequin and Gulbis logo clasp are feminine without being over the top girly. In other words, a women's "player's" shoe.

And it's cool that Adidas got them to your friend so early. Is she a big wig or something?

she is not a big wig nor does she wear one. she's a just a *lowly PGA Class A with more experience than most the dudes out there. we saw these shoes last fall and she ordered them then. they came in a few weeks back. i am making a personal delivery this week in Palm Springs.......which can't get here fast enough.

* and by lowly....i kid. she is amazing. greatest.mentor.ever. and her husband is hot.

Back