La Quinta, CA Course help!!

RedRum

Reaction score
Handicap
I am considering going to the palm springs area near the end of April, and would very much like advice on courses in the area.

The La Quinta area looks like it has some very nice courses.

I have never played in the area, and would love any input, positive or negative.

Also, I am on a tight budget, so the best "bang for the buck" courses would be nice.

Thanks in advance!!

Staying at La Quinta is pretty awesome. Im not sure what your budget is but they have a stay and play package. I think its a few hundred a night with unlimited golf at their courses. They have something like 6 courses on the resort.

Staying at La Quinta is pretty awesome. Im not sure what your budget is but they have a stay and play package. I think its a few hundred a night with unlimited golf at their courses. They have something like 6 courses on the resort.

Unlimited golf huh? I might have to check this out :clapp:

Thanks. I will check it out.

Also, if anybody knows about discount sites for tee times in that area, that would be great also.

Here in Northern CA, birdiebug.com has some great deals, up to 60-70% off!!

Desert Willow was my favorite. Liked TPC Stadium and Silver Rock also. Don't think they were very cheap though. If you can play as guest of a resident you can get a great deal though.

Any suggestions how to play as guest of a resident?

Maybe renting a house for the 4 days instead of a hotel?

I always try to find the best deal... Mental problem.

thanks again for the help so far.

Back