Status
Not open for further replies.
When I bought mine it was a grand and that was steep.That's the most I've ever paid for a firearm.I think it was worth it and their prices continue to rise.I have a buddy who wants to trade me his Nova and some jack for it but the Nova seems heavy compared to the SBE and I don't think I'd ever trade .For a pump I'm pretty satisfied with my 870 express with a hastings barrell.

Hard to beat an old 870 pump for all around fun shooting. Mine has been set aside for turkey hunting these days.

A few of the toy's:

Picture06087.jpg

P1020104.jpg

Picture06088.jpg

Picture06108.jpg

Picture06106.jpg

That a franchi in the second pic?
Nice assortment by the way

Thanks. Yep, I had two. Thats a fun 12ga with a short barrel. I dont shoot any of these anymore. I have a few others to shoot now.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I have one in 20ga that's only about 5 1/2 lbs.It sure is nice when you're walking all day with it.

Sorry for the time between posts, pool tonight, lol. They are great guns. this one is pretty light, not sure what she weighs, but kicks like a horse. I have an old Ithaca 20ga I carry for most quail and second day of the pheasant hunt.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I used to go duck hunting with a guy who used an Ithaca 20 ga. He was deadly on those ducks with it.

The next on my list is either a Winchester 94 in 30-30 or a Taurus Judge. Something about shooting a 410 out of a handgun that intrigues me

Gotta be careful if I ever ask any of you "What did you shoot today?" LOL

I'm not a gun person - owned a Ruger .357 40 years ago while I was stationed in Alaska - but the pictures of your guns are beautiful.

The next on my list is either a Winchester 94 in 30-30 or a Taurus Judge. Something about shooting a 410 out of a handgun that intrigues me

My wife wants a .50 Desert Eagle so frickin bad but the price of the ammo not to mention the $1000 price of the gun is enough to scare me away.

I was heavily into shooting Sporting Clays before golf got ahold of me, so I have a few shotguns laying around and a few handguns.

My main target gun is a Beretta 391 Sporting 12ga 30" barrel
I shoot a Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting O/U 20ga sometimes as well
Browning BPS 28ga
Browning BPS 16ga
Ithaca Model 37 16ga circa 1941
Ithaca Model 37 16ga circa 1953
Remington 870 16ga circa 1957
Remington Wingmaster 870 12ga
Remington Express 870 12ga
Browning Sweet Sixteen 16ga
Ithaca Model 500 20ga O/U
Remington Model 31 Ultralight 20ga
Remington Model 31 16ga
I think there a few more I can't recall off the top of my head

Also have Beretta 92FS 9mm, Ruger GP100 .357Mag, and a Ruger MK3 .22 plinker. Wish I had the cash for a few more but golf has taken my expendable cash for the time being.

How do you like your Caesar Guerini shotgun? I have been debating between an over and under from this maker or Berretta? I would also like to hear what you think of your Berretta.

Bump for Jj and SW

When I was a lot younger, I played a lot of airsoft and that has transitioned, or something sort of similar to it, to liking guns and everything that goes within.

I have an older Winchester rifle which I got from an auction though a lot of the more interesting things about it goes with the provenance that is included. One of the major people who went with one of the revolts actually owned the gun.

When I was a lot younger, I played a lot of airsoft and that has transitioned, or something sort of similar to it, to liking guns and everything that goes within.

I have an older Winchester rifle which I got from an auction though a lot of the more interesting things about it goes with the provenance that is included. One of the major people who went with one of the revolts actually owned the gun.

Airsoft is so much fun I spent the last few years playing weekly, I had all G&P, KWA, classic army all high end equipment-this made me love real firearms even more, i guess that's where my shooting obsession came from haha

im so disappointed my dad got rid of his collection
ive been wanting to get a 9mm to go to the range
this whole entire area has been going down the crapper and having/needing one might be eminent

First let me say a thread started by Kmac entitled Guns made me a bit nervous.

I have a Remington 1300 12 ga, Benelli Montefeltro 12 ga (best shotgun ever), S&W 9mm and my wife has a .38

Just got a new favorite to add to my collection.

Colt .45 gold cup national match 70 series.

Such a great gun love shooting it.

Sig Sauer P226 .40 S&W

Glock Model 22

Browning Citori 20 ga

Browning BPS 12 Gauge

Remington 1100 12 gauge

My father gave them all to me!

First let me say a thread started by Kmac entitled Guns made me a bit nervous.

I have a Remington 1300 12 ga, Benelli Montefeltro 12 ga (best shotgun ever), S&W 9mm and my wife has a .38

LOL

This one is my favorite from my current line up.

IMGP1715.JPG

LOL

This one is my favorite from my current line up.

IMGP1715.JPG

I love my Sig. I owned a Kimber .40 because of all the talk from a couple local friends and it just couldn't hold up to the Sig. Plus I'm not a big fan of nickel plated guns.

Sig Sauer P226 .40 S&W

Glock Model 22

Browning Citori 20 ga

Browning BPS 12 Gauge

Remington 1100 12 gauge

My father gave them all to me!

Can he adopt me? Still rocking the Springfield XD 40. Just a solid, reliable gun. Very happy with it. If I had the money, I would buy alot more guns. Shotgun or rifle is up next...eventually.

Can he adopt me? Still rocking the Springfield XD 40. Just a solid, reliable gun. Very happy with it. If I had the money, I would buy alot more guns. Shotgun or rifle is up next...eventually.

LOL. The sad part is anything nice I have is from him, including a 14 pen Mont Blanc set.

I have a spikes tactical AR15.....a ruger sr9 9mm..... A ruger new vaquero 45 long colt...saiga 12 shotgun... And a 17mm .

I still have that collection above along with a few other shotguns and a couple 22's, but no hand guns. I hope to get my cc this year and then I'll start looking for the perfect little pocket gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back