New Shaft for Adams Speedline 9032LS

EHSGolf1

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on a shaft I should look into getting for my Adams driver. I need one that is lower launching and lower spin as the current shaft launches too high and spins too much. I would like to keep the price at or lower than $150. Thanks for any comments

Go for the UST Proforces with Axiv Core...there is one for every player.
I got the black tour ones in my hybrids and 3 woods. Higher launch with lower spin and good stability
I think the Red ones are mid launch with lower spin if I remember correctly.

The black ones are FANTASTIC. I cant imagine the Red ones being muc worse if that is your need.

O, by the way. The one for my 3 Wood cost around 125...Should be fairly similar.

+1 on the Avix Core. Nice shaft for the money. Platinum pro launch is another one that comes to mind.

2659edward-How is your Oban Devotion shaft that you have in your driver?

So far so good. I have only hit it once and that was indoors at Golfsmith. The launch and spin numbers looked good. It is a very smooth shaft and I would say plays a little soft to flex. This shaft is a 05 which is x-stiff. I have a TM Diamana stiff in my Tour Burner TP driver and they feel about the same. I am taking both drivers to Florida in February so that will be the test. So far I am pleased.

P.S. I did pay less then $150 for my shaft. So deals are out there.

The devotion driver is a lower launching and lower spinning shaft right?

What is the big difference between the UST V2 and the UST Proforce Axivcore?

From reading that it seems like the Axivcore shaft is the new and improved V2?

An inexpensive shaft to lower flight and spin would be a Fuji E-360

I have that shaft in the driver that I was fit for last summer...great below the radar shaft. I only asked for two things before the fitting; 1. didn't want to know what brands of heads and shafts that I was trying and 2. didn't want to spend crazy money on the setup.

How is the Graffalloy ProLaunch red with Axis Technology? Thats just improving upon the original ProLaunch red right?

Go for the AxivCores
Awesome Shafts
I also like the Aldila NV

Go for the AxivCores
Awesome Shafts
I also like the Aldila NV

I will be definately looking at the AxivCore shafts...Has anyone had any experience with the House of Forged Patriot shafts? One of my buddies put one in his driver and he is a lefty so I can't exactly try that one out and he loves that shaft in there. Also, what exactly does the torque rating and tip rating mean?:confused2:

Back