Who or what do you become when drinking?

Smally I was laughing a choking so hard at that Liz came out to check on me. I'd seen it before, but so many years ago I'd forgotten.

Good stuff!

Really stubborn, really loud, and I say many things I definitely shouldn't have said. I'm a pretty talkative person in general but when I drink I never shut up. Lucky for those around me I don't drink anymore.

depends on who im with i usually get talkative smiley and loud. however on the negative side back in college have been duct taped to a bed super glued my fingers together had strips of super glue down my leg. Not a happy camper that next morning. on another occasion had one eye brow shaved and a nice chunk of hair shaved on the front of my head. lol good times

Just enough to whup Calloways butt

I do still drank a few beers but only a couple of shots of liquor. Getting too old for the hard stuff.... But you know what, when we get to Blairsville Ga, Calloway & the Southeastern group,,,, we will have some fun. I have been told I can sang just like Elvis:banana: No Kareokee bars in Blairsville right :alien2:

Thanks for the link Smalls. I agree w/ esox and due, that is some funny stuff. Those roasts were back before cable and you couldn't say what you wanted to. Innuendo was king.

I assume you are talking about my brother?

For the sake of not ruining what relationships I have here, i'd rather not talk about what kind of person I become when drinking too much.

I get kinda crazy, just really ready to party. Like most teenager. Does it change over age?

Wild Calloway

Wild Calloway

I assume you are talking about my brother?

For the sake of not ruining what relationships I have here, i'd rather not talk about what kind of person I become when drinking too much.

hmmmmm I drank a few beers (4) today, but tonight it's up side down pineapple pound cake and coffee :D Hmmmmmmm Kellybo cooks a wicked cake!

:alien2: I bet you are like the old "Wild Bill" when the beer starts talking :D

Last edited:
I become sick guy and have to worship the porcelin throne

I become sick guy and have to worship the porcelin throne

My wife got to do just that when we were in New Orleans for New Years, far too many Hurricanes at Pat Obriens:beat-up:

I tend to get real talkative and a major flirt...hence no more excessive drinking when out in public.

I'm boring. I rarely drink. When I do it's only a couple of beers or glasses of wine.

Drinking beer I seldom see much effect, but the occasional outing with the guy's and hitting shots can be some what funny. I'm on the small side and it's amazing how people shrink down to my size after I've had a few shots. The guy's are good about keeping an eye on me, lol.

When I drink, it's like plugging me into an amplifier.

Everything about me, just gets more and more pronounced; to the point where I become ridiculous. I'll try any stunt, fight a bigger guy, tell ruder jokes, and polish off tons of booze.

I learned that tequila gave me amnesia several years ago, folks would tell me what I did for days/weeks after a party, so I had to cut that out.

I was always a beer man anyway.

It's been 4½ years since I had a drink. I wasn't able to self moderate, and I realized that I have entirely too much to lose.

What I drink determines how I act usually...

Beer- loud, eat more, goes to the bathroom more often (screw Flomax!)
Red wine- mellow, sleepy
White wine- very little effect on me
Vodka- slurred speech, extra 'friendly', scatterbrained
Mixed drinks- extra happy, extra 'friendly', eat more

Yes it does. You will get tired of waking up feeling like a freight train wreck. :)
I would normally agree but now it seems to be so far between those nights that I forget how bad the next morning is.

Yes it does. You will get tired of waking up feeling like a freight train wreck. :)

I think the thing that slowed me down was having to ask my friends to fill in the blanks of what I don't remember. I decided to practice on my moderation when this became a weekly or every other week event.

Growing up my dads favorite saying was "Big boy at night, Big boy in the morning"! How he always new when one of us boys had hit it hard the night before we'll never know, but he's wake us very early with those words and generally go cut fire wood. I learned to hate the chain saw and spliter.

I think the thing that slowed me down was having to ask my friends to fill in the blanks of what I don't remember. I decided to practice on my moderation when this became a weekly or every other week event.

This is probably the best description of my drinking years. From age 18 to about 27 I think I drank every single weekend. I finally stopped drinking as I would get myself into stuff that you could make a movie out of. Heavy drinking = heavy drama. I'm to the point now I can count on 1 hand the number of times I have drank in the past year and I feel as good as ever on the weekends not having to deal with hangovers every morning.

I turn bright red, start hacking and then I pass out :D

So...I just don't drink at all. I'm missing that gene that helps your body breakdown alcohol.

I would normally agree but now it seems to be so far between those nights that I forget how bad the next morning is.

Give me a minute Gasman - I can probably find a half dozen posts you made since I joined the forum to remind you.

:popcorn:

-JP

Back