What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight was tomato bisque and grilled cheese. Mmm...

I know this isn't for tonight, but I don't read this thread every day so please bear with me. To me - your dinner is the ultimate comfort food. Did you have a bad day when you made it?

We're having the ribeyes we were going to have last night but forgot about.

Grilled hamburgers, tater tots and onion rings. It's gonna be wet and cold on that deck while I grill...

had chicken salad sandwiches and ruffles

My take on the chicken breast-rice-mushroom soup casserole thing. The only way I can bear it is to load it up with rosemary.

Buffalo popcorn shrimp..............The wife and kiddies are gone tonight and I'm too lazy and inept at cooking so it had to be something simple.

I went to Panda Express and tried their new dish "Firecracker Chicken" It's pretty good but beware this stuff is spicy!!.

Grilled Greek style pork shish karobert on warm pitas with onions, feta, tomato, and tsatsiki sauce.

Glorified gyros. My head feels like a raw onion. I am onion head.

Kevin

Finished the dry rub and BBQ sauce for the ribs tomorrow. It'll be a 5 hour grill-off, but I think it's gonna be good. Football, beer, and awesome ribs... what more could a man ask for? :banana:

Jacqui wanted Chinese for her birthday dinner so we picked some up and took it home. (She wanted it that way!)

Where's my fries?

Spoiler
[YOUTUBE]shCg_2FbdKY&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-1-HM[/YOUTUBE]

Chinese food from some place called chow's in Salt Lake City... We will see

Jacqui wanted Chinese for her birthday dinner so we picked some up and took it home. (She wanted it that way!)

Happy Birthday Jacqui!

We had tacos and burritos tonight. I made my taco shells from microwaved provolone cheese.

We just had spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread :)

Wife made chicken and dumplings-delicious.

I'm interested.

Kevin

I microwave the flat round provolone slices for 1 minute and 15 seconds at high heat on a dinner plate that has a light coating of Pam cooking spray. The cheese bubbles up and gets dark, but retains its shape. At the end of the cycle, I use a spatula to scrape the cheese off the plate and bend it into a taco shell form.

This is a low-carb "trick" I read about somewhere. The shell is nice and crispy too.

I microwave the flat round provolone slices for 1 minute and 15 seconds at high heat on a dinner plate that has a light coating of Pam cooking spray. The cheese bubbles up and gets dark, but retains its shape. At the end of the cycle, I use a spatula to scrape the cheese off the plate and bend it into a taco shell form.

This is a low-carb "trick" I read about somewhere. The shell is nice and crispy too.

I'll have to try that.

Kevin

Happy Birthday, Jacqui!

The Kid specifically requested burgers & dogs tonight. As if we'll be able to unglue him from the television set.

Thanks Claire!

Leftover Chinese food from yesterday.

I know what the New Orleans Saints are having. Chunks of Brett Favre. Raw.

Kevin

Re: What's for Dinner?

I know what the New Orleans Saints are having. Chunks of Brett Favre. Raw.

Kevin

Mmmm... purple cheese. :)

Spaghetti with sweet Italian sausage

3 hr. grilled pork roast.

Home made Taco Salad, with baked chicken strips. The recipe is on another thread some where on THP............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back