Hugo Chavez : US Hit Haiti w/ Experimental "Earthquake Weapon"

Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
I can't make this stuff up folks. (I nabbed it from another forum) Straight out of a Bond film, here it is folks. Our own government is the evildoer. All they need now is a hollowed out mountain for HQ (wait a second...):eyepoke:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583588,00.html

:rofl:

It's a little political, but Chavez is my favorite comedian. He's so nuts, he's funny (albeit a little scary as a dictator)

What will you guys come up with next? :D
If you're getting into changing the weather how about some golfing weather all year up here in Nova Scotia. :clapp:

I can't make this stuff up folks. (I nabbed it from another forum) Straight out of a Bond film, here it is folks. Our own government is the evildoer. All they need now is a hollowed out mountain for HQ (wait a second...):eyepoke:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583588,00.html

:rofl:

It's a little political, but Chavez is my favorite comedian. He's so nuts, he's funny (albeit a little scary as a dictator)

Chavez and Kim Jong need to do a tour together....

I knew it! This technology was originally developed by the people of Atlantis. They could not control it and it destroyed their civilization. Our government has discovered it and tested it on Haiti. I also suspect the tsunami a couple years ago may have been a result of early testing of this technology.

Kevin

I knew it! This technology was originally developed by the people of Atlantis. They could not control it and it destroyed their civilization. Our government has discovered it and tested it on Haiti. I also suspect the tsunami a couple years ago may have been a result of early testing of this technology.

Kevin

Only after the successful attack on New Orleans.

I thought something was up with some of my putts last week. I did not realize they were testing this new weapon out this way. I thought they were testing it farther north near Fresno. And here all along I thought Derek Flint had destroyed this weapon back in 1966.....:banghead:

And here all along I thought Derek Flint had destroyed this weapon back in 1966.....:banghead:

Best secret agent ever. Aside from Matt Helm, of course.

Kevin

C'mon now, is anyone really surprised at what this guy utters.

Can we use this weapon in the Afghan mountains and finally get Bin Laden? :banana:

Can we use this weapon in the Afghan mountains and finally get Bin Laden? :banana:

We'd have to use it on Chavez first before the whole world wises up...

Does ole Hugo actually think anyone believes the crap that comes out of his mouth???????

Why don't we send in a sniper to shut him up permanently?

Did Desmond turn the key and press the button to make this happen?

Every time I hear something about Chavez I always think of Fred Armisen's character in SNL.

Back