SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
Will The Paradise be getting any Callaway irons to review? Since the driver did so well, I am curious to see how the irons stack up. I know the X22 review was super popular.

We should be doing reviews of the entire iron line.

that is awesome....

Can someone post a link to the x22 review, I searched it but came up short...

Thank you

no problem soda. those are mighty fine irons.

Id love to see a review of the Diablo irons. Hit them last night and they were very nice irons. But if you are bothered by a thick top line they are not the irons for you. The top line is HUGE!!! I mean huge. Bigger then the Burners. And I usually dont care about the top line but theres I noticed. Very nice clubs though

I will probably getting the x-22 tours. I got a buddy that is going to get rid of them and wants 300 for the iron set. Didn't seem like a bad deal to me and figure they have to be better and more forgiving than my old 845's

Re: Callaway Irons

Sodakrep said:
I will probably getting the x-22 tours. I got a buddy that is going to get rid of them and wants 300 for the iron set. Didn't seem like a bad deal to me and figure they have to be better and more forgiving than my old 845's

the x22 tour's are money. $300 is a steal. good pick up.

The catch is I don't get them until end of April so that sucks but I will save enough money to make the wait worth it I hope.

The catch is I don't get them until end of April so that sucks but I will save enough money to make the wait worth it I hope.

I hate having to wait to get stuff. I have to wait till the middle of Feb to get my new wedges.

Back