Judy Rankin Signs With Golf Channel

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
YAY!!!!
http://www.lpga.com/content_1.aspx?pid=22908&mid=1

RANKIN SIGNS WITH GOLF CHANNEL

One of the most well-known and respected television personalities in golf, Judy Rankin will serve as lead analyst for Golf Channel's LPGA Tour coverage and contribute as an on-course reporter for select PGA TOUR events in 2010. Rankin made her Golf Channel debut as lead analyst at the 2009 Solheim Cup.

Im in the definite minority, but I am upset about this one. I like Rankin a lot, but cannot stand her commentary.

I like Judy. Her swing analysis is usually pretty good. She is decently knowledgeable.

This is good news.

WooHoo!!:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

Soxy! :wavey:

Soxy!

YAY!!!!

HI! I know that I have been MIA, but since I live in New England, this is my golf off season. However, I do check in to see what is going on and if there is any news that I missed, like Judy signing on with the golf channel. As the LPGA season starts and it gets warmer here, I will be back posting more frequently, but like I said I am always checking in. Hope everyone winters are going well and I am super jealous of those of you who are still playing this time of year!

I think that was Dorothy Pepper.
I don't think I have ever heard her referred to as Dorothy before. In fact, I never even thought about it!

How about this Dottie Pepper quote: "Choking freaking dogs."

Dottie :love:s dogs.

I don't think I have ever heard her referred to as Dorothy before. In fact, I never even thought about it!

I didn't want to get too familiar. Dorothy is a little intimidating.

Kevin

Im in the definite minority, but I am upset about this one. I like Rankin a lot, but cannot stand her commentary.

God will get me for this one, but:

JB, tell us how you REALLY feel.

About Judy Rankin
About Karrie Webb
About Cristie Kerr

God will get me for this one, but:

JB, tell us how you REALLY feel.

About Judy Rankin
About Karrie Webb
About Cristie Kerr

Okay since you asked.

I think Judy Rankin is brilliant. She knows more about golf and ladies golf in particular than just about anybody out there. I cannot stand her delivery, her voice, and the way she babies the athletes.

Karrie Webb is in my opinion a horrible representative of the LPGA. She has zero personality, style, and everything else that I want to see in the LPGA. She is the Charlie Hoffman of the LPGA with even less style.

Christie Kerr is really what is wrong with the LPGA. I do not need to say anything else, I will leave that to your idol that sums it up best.

My opinion on all of this of course and others can love her and I respect that.

Okay since you asked.

I think Judy Rankin is brilliant. She knows more about golf and ladies golf in particular than just about anybody out there. I cannot stand her delivery, her voice, and the way she babies the athletes.

Karrie Webb is in my opinion a horrible representative of the LPGA. She has zero personality, style, and everything else that I want to see in the LPGA. She is the Charlie Hoffman of the LPGA with even less style.

Christie Kerr is really what is wrong with the LPGA. I do not need to say anything else, I will leave that to your idol that sums it up best.

My opinion on all of this of course and others can love her and I respect that.
LMAO>>> Charlie Hoffman should be offended with that comparison.

CharleyHoffman.gif

I thought he won last year as well.

I just meant consistently.

She used to win consistently. Not really the case anymore. Now she just roams the fairways looking slothlike (unkept not large) with that winning personality.

She used to win consistently. Not really the case anymore. Now she just roams the fairways looking slothlike (unkept not large) with that winning personality.

I just had a sick thought of golfing tourists on 'safari' walking around a course when the tour guide whispers 'stop everyone....look over there....criky...that there ladies and gentlemen is the Webb-a Sloth...indigenous to these here parts...notice her unkept appearnace...clearly she is not in mating season....don't get to close as she may charge unexpectedly'

And when she smiles, her face just lights up. Seriously.

But back on topic (that means you too, JB!)--I do hope this means Judy is fully healthy again.

Back