Vaughn Taylor WITB Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
1st thing I want to say is HOW COOL IS THAT STAFF BAG? R9 on 1 side and Burner on the other. Well done TM!

This is a short video showing off what Vaughn has in his bag to start out 2010. He is using the R9 TP irons (as it seems most of the TM staffers are) and did you notice that putter?

To me, it looked as if he had 2 putters stashed in that fantastic bag. Gotta say that it is kinda cool to see the same Kia Ma putter cover that is in my bag.

12Putter.jpg

very cool bag!

although I was half expecting to hear his caddie shout from the distance 'hey you!....get away from that bag!" great behind the scenes footage!

I only saw a SeeMore putter cover. (I think.)

It looks to me that he has a regular length SeeMore putter and a belly Kia Ma putter.

Yep. Watched it again and there is definitely a Kia Ma. It was sticking up so high that I didn't see it the first time. (Amazing how your brain ignores things when they aren't where they are "supposed" to be. Well, my brain anyway.)

Yep. Watched it again and there is definitely a Kia Ma. It was sticking up so high that I didn't see it the first time. (Amazing how your brain ignores things when they aren't where they are "supposed" to be. Well, my brain anyway.)

I know exactly what you mean. It caught my eye because it was much higher than it should have been.

• Admin
I did not notice it either. But did see the SeeMore. Have I mentioned that I love that staff bag?

I did not notice it either. But did see the SeeMore. Have I mentioned that I love that staff bag?

I did forget to mention it in my posts. That bag is brilliant! I am sure you would think about giving up your dog or possibly a toe to have that JB.

I did forget to mention it in my posts. That bag is brilliant! I am sure you would think about giving up your dog or possibly a toe to have that JB.

A toe before the dog no question about it. She is our baby. I do need that one though. :tongue:

it fits right in.

It seems like all the TM staff are playing the R9 irons now.

Back