Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree about understanding what works for you. Interested in what shafts you have that I can try. I want to see if I can get better results from another shaft.

PXv 6.0
PX black 6.0
White tie
RIP phenom
Pro launch red speed coat

I would agree about understanding what works for you. Interested in what shafts you have that I can try. I want to see if I can get better results from another shaft.

I have a couple more here that you may want to try:
Diamana s+ 63g x flex (tip soft IMO)
Diamana kaili 70g x flex (very similar to s+)
Diamana ilima 81g x flex
Diamana whiteboard d series 63g x flex
Diamana d+ ahina 72g x flex

I dont know what launch and spin characteristics you looking for but let me know if you want to try any of those.

Keeping an eye on eBay to scope a set of Wilson Staff Di11s. The epic testing thread, and hitting some at the store, have me ready to pick some up.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Keeping an eye on eBay to scope a set of Wilson Staff Di11s. The epic testing thread, and hitting some at the store, have me ready to pick some up.

I loved that iron set. Phenomenal distance and forgiveness. I still miss the long irons from that set.

I loved that iron set. Phenomenal distance and forgiveness. I still miss the long irons from that set.

Wedges through 6i, I'm OK. I struggle with long irons, and my misses tend to be off the toe with almost all irons, so this may be a set I stick with for some time if I pull the trigger.

PXv 6.0
PX black 6.0
White tie
RIP phenom
Pro launch red speed coat
Would like to hit the ProLaunch Red and the White Tie.

I have a couple more here that you may want to try:
Diamana s+ 63g x flex (tip soft IMO)
Diamana kaili 70g x flex (very similar to s+)
Diamana ilima 81g x flex
Diamana whiteboard d series 63g x flex
Diamana d+ ahina 72g x flex

I dont know what launch and spin characteristics you looking for but let me know if you want to try any of those.

Thanks for the offer kc! Looking for a mid launch mid spin or mid- high spin shaft. I am playing a B.Asha 4x tipped one inch. I need to raise my spin about 400-500 rpms. My launch may need to come up 1-2 degrees.

Im pondering Tour Niblicks. The ones for the low 'cappers.

Im pondering Tour Niblicks. The ones for the low 'cappers.

I hope some day my game elevates to that point.

Right now it would be like me playing blades

I hope some day my game elevates to that point.

Right now it would be like me playing blades
You couldnt handle a Niblick, sorry buddy.

How low can you go... One day I'll be there....one day

Driver: Bio/BIO + or Big Bertha/ BB Alpha
Irons: APex or BIO/BIO+
Wedges: MD2, Tour Trusty, VR Forged, 588's
Putter: MXM #7

I have problems.....:banghead:
No you don't. When the pondering stops...NOW you have problems [checks for pulse].

Someone tell me I'm dumb after seeing too much spin & launch from almost every shaft I've tried in the AMP cell.

Ponder: Firm 7m3 black tie...I know that the stiff is too much for me. Am I crazy?

The Black Tie sure works for some, but I have found it to be an absolute killjoy. Even if you hit a good shot with it, you feel like you've done something wrong.

Cookie. I have a grafalloy blue x stiff with a myfly adapter already installed for sale on the marketplace. Low launch and low spin. Really solid feeling

I still dream of an Optiforce 460 with the Diamana S+ or a Red Tie

Of all the combinations this would be the winner for you? You can do better haha. I'd like a matrix white tie 70g x with the g25 head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizuno MP-H4 4 iron. I love the 2&3 I need the 4i

Cookie lothe the black tie. I'm matrix homer and just can't even begin to like that shaft. I've hit the 7M and 6m in both S and X. Couldn't hit either any of them and they felt terrible. I would look at the Pro launch Red if you wanted to try low spin low launch. I just don't think your transition is aggressive enough to load it properly and get any benefit out of it.

Cookie. I have a grafalloy blue x stiff with a myfly adapter already installed for sale on the marketplace. Low launch and low spin. Really solid feeling

God that'd be like rebar. I love that shaft as it's in my driver but in stiff. I don't think that's a shaft that can be overpowered haha

Cookie lothe the black tie. I'm matrix homer and just can't even begin to like that shaft. I've hit the 7M and 6m in both S and X. Couldn't hit either any of them and they felt terrible. I would look at the Pro launch Red if you wanted to try low spin low launch. I just don't think your transition is aggressive enough to load it properly and get any benefit out of it.

From what I remember of Mr Cookie, no m3 needed. Avoid it actually. So many other low launch low spin shafts that cost 2/3s the price.

God that'd be like rebar. I love that shaft as it's in my driver but in stiff. I don't think that's a shaft that can be overpowered haha

Yeah its pretty stiff and you're right, it cannot be overpowered haha

Yeah its pretty stiff and you're right, it cannot be overpowered haha
I had that in a Titleist driver......hated it! Lol. I wasn't man enough to swing it I guess

X is a bit much for me buddy....even stiff is pushing it at times! :)

Bought a PL red earlier today, looking forward to trying it!

I am pondering a Project-X PXv shaft in my driver. I hit the 4H and 3deep with it in so well, I'm curious how it would be in my driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back