A thread for SoCal golfers.

Yep.... it's a kick butt course. 4 of us played it last week. Don't count on the "Unlimited part" unless you have loads of stamina.

I stayed and tortured myself for another six holes after that round.

Not sure what I was thinking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sunset is around 1645 now, and will be about 1700 on the 10th. Most of my rounds out there are 4 to 4.5 hrs. We might make, but just setting a reasonable expectation. A slow group or two could make the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get the round set up? Anyone else on here wanna get down on a round or four in the next week or so in the SD area?

Tappin away

I'd like to join you but it's tough to break free during the week and I'm booked the next two weekends.

I'd like to join you but it's tough to break free during the week and I'm booked the next two weekends.

I should be open everyday next week and can get you on sea and air if you are available

Tappin away

Did you get the round set up? Anyone else on here wanna get down on a round or four in the next week or so in the SD area?

Tappin away

I will have the confirmation tomorrow night. It is a 7 day window for the res. I'll put it up as soon as I have it. Still shopping for two more THP folks!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok we are all set for 1300 on the Tenth at Balboa. Looking forward to it!

Tappin away

Ok we are all set for 1300 on the Tenth at Balboa. Looking forward to it!

Awesome, hope we can find two more to come out

Tappin away

Anybody in the SD area looking to join us on Friday at Balboa Park?

Tappin away

I would obviously love to join, but I can't make it this time - have fun!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey Mayday,
Hitting the balboa 9 hole tomorrow and have room for another. Interested? Tee time is 14:21.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's up OC?

I just checked La Mirda.
There is 4some slot open at 6 am.
$40 with Cart.

Hey are you golfing this Saturday? Anyone? Let me know...

I'll be in Big Bear Saturday. Golfing on Sunday.

I got caught up with work. 6AM is NOT available.

Anybody in the SD area looking to join us on Friday at Balboa Park?

Tappin away

I can't make anything for the next 2 weeks, but I'm in North County and would be Interested in joining up with thp players in the future.

I've played with ironcondor before and had a great time, I know he'll try to make it as well.

February 15, between 7-8am Tee time at Goose Creek. I am taking out my potential client. I wouldn't mind filling the 2 spots. I am also looking to see if there would be any deals you guys would run across. Their weekend rate is $78 with cart.

February 15, between 7-8am Tee time at Goose Creek. I am taking out my potential client. I wouldn't mind filling the 2 spots. I am also looking to see if there would be any deals you guys would run across. Their weekend rate is $78 with cart.
I might be going to the Northern Trust Open that weekend. If I go Sunday I might be able to join on the 15th.

I play Goose quite regularly, and as far as I know, they don't offer too many deals to play there. Might score a deal with their online tee times and maybe save $10-20, but that's about it as far as I know. Usually what's available online is later than I want to play though, so I just call and get the time I want.

I should have waited. The client has invited other colleagues from his office. In addition, they want to travel less since they are coming from Los Angeles. They are suggesting Skylink in Long Beach which is fine but getting a tee time in Long Beach is a "beach".

Goose is out for February 15, CMac.

I play Goose quite regularly, and as far as I know, they don't offer too many deals to play there. Might score a deal with their online tee times and maybe save $10-20, but that's about it as far as I know. Usually what's available online is later than I want to play though, so I just call and get the time I want.

Swampertwo (and CMAC), I am sorry I quickly bailed out on the Feb 15. Client is bringing more folks $$$.

However, I usually play on most of the Saturday mornings. I try to get out as early as I can and try to save the rest of the day for mi lady. I recall, the last time we gathered at Hidden Valley, we talked about going out more to your neck of the woods. I don't know how far you are out, but I can make it out far as riverside or a little further on February 8th if you set it up?

I can probably make that--about 1:15 from my place. And would be good to play a round with you again.
Jeff

Back