Official CG/Srixon Yahoo Fantasy Golf League Thread!

Horrible week had by me...No excuses, just couldn't pick 'em.

Still in the top 10 though....

Does anyone have the weekly high and season total high for groups 1 & 2?

Group 1's stats:

Weekly high: Golfie Doo 205

Season high: ClamChowder 403

are there only 3 groups?

I guess that's a relief. here I was sitting here thinking that we had to beat out 30,000+ people...

None of my players have been playing :( I only have a total of 147 points :clapp:

This isn't official, but I figure I would compile what we've gathered so far.

Weekly top scores:
Week 1: Draw Masters 239 (group 3)
Week 2: Golfie Doo 205 (group 1)

Overall standings after 2 weeks:
Clam Chowder 403 (group 1)
Team Spradlin 403 (group 3)

Cleveland is posting the winners and updates on their Facebook page.
Cleveland Golf Facebook Page

Last edited:
sorry names for leaders in # 2 are

Overall: The CG Srixon Z-Stars with 382 points

Week 1:Sleepyhead 231 pts
Week 2:Team Phelps 182 pts

Am I stuck with these 8 people? My players seem to be on an extended vacation....

Am I stuck with these 8 people? My players seem to be on an extended vacation....

I thought you are supposed to pick new starters and bench for each week, GC.

I'm stuck with all the players I've chosen? I can't exchange them out?

I need a Fantasy Sports how-to for dummies haa haa haa :D

You pick eight players per tournament 2 from a group, 4 from b group, 2 from c group (hmm sounds like I am ordering from a Chinese restaurant). from these players you decide who starts and who is on the bench. Before each round starts, you can rotate your starter and bench players but you are stuck with the original 8 players you chose at the beginning of the week for the tournament. I have the concept of the game down, now if only I know who the heck these players were. If anyone wants to go in halfs who knows the golfers let me know.. I will split any prize won.

I thought you are supposed to pick new starters and bench for each week, GC.

Are you serious?!?! So I can get rid of some people all together and get new ones?? :dohanim:

Hmm....I'll have to go and play around with it and see...I just thought I was stuck with the same 8 for the whole year!!

Hmm....I'll have to go and play around with it and see...I just thought I was stuck with the same 8 for the whole year!!

You change your staters and bench people each week ( usually by Wednesday) Then once they are set you can change within those 8 players before each round ( just in case some of your players misses the cut in a particular tournament.

I'm on Yahoo...but it won't let me change my players out! DUH! That's what the red "x" means haa haa haa....I'm soo new to this, please bear with me!! haa haa haa

I'm changing out my players now to people who are ACTUALLY playing in the tournament :good:

Can you change them out once the tournament starts for like the 2nd and 3rd days? Or I'm stuck with this setup for each tournament?

Can you change them out once the tournament starts for like the 2nd and 3rd days? Or I'm stuck with this setup for each tournament?

You change your staters and bench people each week ( usually by Wednesday) Then once they are set you can change within those 8 players before each round ( just in case some of your players misses the cut in a particular tournament.

See my previous answer

Gotcha :good:

This isn't official, but I figure I would compile what we've gathered so far.

Weekly top scores:
Week 1: Draw Masters 239 (group 3)
Week 2: Golfie Doo 205 (group 1)

Overall standings after 2 weeks:
Clam Chowder 403 (group 1)
Team Spradlin 403 (group 3)

Cleveland is posting the winners and updates on their Facebook page.

Can you post a link to that. I found multiple "cleveland golf" entries.

Thanks for the update.

Just a reminder to make sure y'all set your lineups by 5A EST on Wednesday for the Bob Hope.

I just traded out my entire 8 players for people that are actually playing this week haa haa, so hopefully I'll get some more points *fingers crossed*

Not sure about the rest of you, but I received an email that has the top 50 standings.

No mystery now. :D

Back