Nickents 4DX Pro Irons 3 - PW in Great shape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
You can get these irons for what I just paid for them. I made a mistake because my game is not up for players type clubs. However you can get the same great deal I did for $219.00 plus $19.00 for shipping for 3 - PW Nickent 4Dx Pro Irons!!!!!! I have some nice pictures of them. Treat yourself or a love one to some great players irons.. Honestly I need the GI irons.. My bad but your good for a great price!!!!!

Nickents1.jpg

I can get these puppies mailed out Monday a.m. and you will have then quick!!!!

Ok young bucks,,,,, Your time to get some great players irons at a great price!!! Let me ship them for ya Monday a.m.

King Cobra ZL 8.5

King Cobra ZL 8.5

If you happen to have a ZL Cobra 8.5 driver, we can swap out even!!!!! Make me a deal :eek:)

Those are real beauties, Gray Golf, and that's a wonderful price. Nickent made some very good equipment. If I weren't +1 and 3º upright I'd be tempted. [I don't like adding extensions to clubs or having to get them bent if I can avoid it].

King Cobra S9-1 Pro D 9.5

King Cobra S9-1 Pro D 9.5

Or if you have a King Cobra S9-1 Pro D 9.5 Driver we can swap out even :eek:)?????

Gray-those sticks are awfully pretty. I'm surprised you want to get rid of them so quickly. Did you have a chance to hit them yet? The rain officially settled in here about 5 hours ago.

Gray-those sticks are awfully pretty. I'm surprised you want to get rid of them so quickly. Did you have a chance to hit them yet? The rain officially settled in here about 5 hours ago.

They are sharp looking irons for sure. I played with them for nine holes today and they are really sweet irons. It's just that I feel so comfortable with my UFI's and I already have mid size grips on my snakes. Another factor is I have regular steel in my Cobra's and the Nickents are stiff shafts. Just right for a young man like yourself :eek:)......

it's too bad i'm a lefty! i'm assuming that someone will pick these up and be extremely happy.

Man those are very nice clubs. If you would have posted them on here a few days before I'd buy them. But I just picked up a new set of clubs from the Columbus Golf show for a great price.

Man those are very nice clubs. If you would have posted them on here a few days before I'd buy them. But I just picked up a new set of clubs from the Columbus Golf show for a great price.

Well for this price you could have a backup set of players irons :eek:)... I will leave them on here for one more day. After that I will take them to Macon and my golf instructor will sell them for me. If you know someone who can handle beautiful blade type irons with stiff shafts you need to let me know asap. Once again, going for $219.00 3 - pw plus shipping.

You can get these irons for what I just paid for them. I made a mistake because my game is not up for players type clubs. However you can get the same great deal I did for $219.00 plus $19.00 for shipping for 3 - PW Nickent 4Dx Pro Irons!!!!!! I have some nice pictures of them. Treat yourself or a love one to some great players irons.. Honestly I need the GI irons.. My bad but your good for a great price!!!!!

Nickents1.jpg

I can get these puppies mailed out Monday a.m. and you will have then quick!!!!

Ok young bucks,,,,, Your time to get some great players irons at a great price!!! Let me ship them for ya Monday a.m.

REMINDER -- This is the last day these will be for sale or trade on THP! I am taking them to Macon, Ga. tomorrow a.m. My golf instructor has agreed to sell them for me. Great deal on a set of "Players Clubs" in prime condition!

Gray-i love how you strategically placed these in front of the club championship trophy for your photos. Now I'm afraid to golf with you, i don't like losing money. Looks like you're gonna have to give me a stroke or two............per 9!

Gray-i love how you strategically placed these in front of the club championship trophy for your photos. Now I'm afraid to golf with you, i don't like losing money. Looks like you're gonna have to give me a stroke or two............per 9!

Ha Ha :eek:) That was prior to having my partial knee replacement surgery. Now I'm just an old hack with one good leg, sore back most of the time, and poor eyesight :D I figure about five aside from ya shoud do :bananadance:

Ha Ha :eek:) That was prior to having my partial knee replacement surgery. Now I'm just an old hack with one good leg, sore back most of the time, and poor eyesight :D I figure about five aside from ya shoud do :bananadance:

Ha! not lately. My putting has been atrocious. Met my old man today shot a 83 with 39 putts. They last four rounds I've played my lowest amount of putts is 39, that's just not good. I'm happy with ball striking but OMG i can't get the ball in the hole. It's almost comical at this point. Maybe I should unwatch Phil's DVD.

Ha! not lately. My putting has been atrocious. Met my old man today shot a 83 with 39 putts. They last four rounds I've played my lowest amount of putts is 39, that's just not good. I'm happy with ball striking but OMG i can't get the ball in the hole. It's almost comical at this point. Maybe I should unwatch Phil's DVD.

I hear ya brother!! It sucks to have a decent ball striking day and the flat stick just does not get er done :banghead: I may be pulling out my belly putter soon if my Never Compromise short stick keeps acting up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back