What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah we decided to break our diets and while GG was enjoying her salad, her wonderful bowl of pasta, and smiling, I was sitting there. It seems they screwed up my pizza and just kept saying it was coming in 2 minutes. It finally showed up after she was finished eating. It was uncooked and terrible. Yet they still charged us for the whole thing (not a big deal), but while she got to enjoy the meal, I got nothing and now I am back on the diet until the show. BOOOOO!

We had what my mom calls Hawaiian-style chili. Just add Portuguese Sausage (linguica). It was ono!

Every time I hear "Hawai'ian Style" I picture someone putting pineapple in or on the food! Like Hawai'ian Style pizza! LOL

Every time I hear "Hawai'ian Style" I picture someone putting pineapple in or on the food! Like Hawai'ian Style pizza! LOL

Fo' real brah. So annoying dos haoles who make li' dat, yeah?

Jacqui had some Chow Mein and I had pepperoni garlic bread pizza.

When I hear "Hawai'ian Style," I picture people doin' it in grass skirts.

That's wrong, isn't it?

Any chance you want to post that recipe in the recipe exchange thread? I know wings are pretty easy to make at home but I like to see how different people make them.

done... its nothing fancy... but i like it... dont ask for my fancy recipe... ill be typing all day for that one... lol

Yeah we decided to break our diets and while GG was enjoying her salad, her wonderful bowl of pasta, and smiling, I was sitting there. It seems they screwed up my pizza and just kept saying it was coming in 2 minutes. It finally showed up after she was finished eating. It was uncooked and terrible. Yet they still charged us for the whole thing (not a big deal), but while she got to enjoy the meal, I got nothing and now I am back on the diet until the show. BOOOOO!

I felt sooooo bad that I got to have my guilty pleasure for the weekend and he didn't so tonight I took him out to a local BBQ place so he could have his baby back ribs. Now it's back to the diets....only 1 more week.

done... its nothing fancy... but i like it... dont ask for my fancy recipe... ill be typing all day for that one... lol

I just read the recipe that sounds very easy. I figured that was about all it took but I love seeing how different people make the same meal. Thanks so much for posting the recipe :D Hmm a fancy one huh?

Pork Chops, roasted potatoes and broccoli.

Pork tacos. Tomorrow I'm thinking about making this.

recital_lasagna017-1.jpg

Kevin

had swedish meatballs last night... huge ones

Ribeyes and baked potatoes. It's about 40° so I'm gonna use the grill tonight.

I had jumbo scallops, spinach and mashed potatoes. I love me some scallops.

I had jumbo scallops, spinach and mashed potatoes. I love me some scallops.

Sautéed? Butter or olive oil.

You know what. It doesn't matter. Yummy either way.

Sautéed? Butter or olive oil.

You know what. It doesn't matter. Yummy either way.

The spinach or the scallops?

The spinach was sauteed in olive oil with some garlic.
The scallops were grilled. I feel like grilled scallops are under rated. They still get that yummy crust.

$5.00 Foot Long

$5.00 Foot Long

Baked chicken Subway sandwich! Hmmmmmmmm good aunt bee :eek:)
I like mine loaded down with all the trimmings to include halapeno peppers, banana peppers, honey mustard, vingar oil, lettuce, tomato, cheese, etc. Lord have Mercy that was a good sandwich :banana:

Im making teriyaki pork chops with brown rice and broccoli. But that Subway sandwich sounds a lot better.

Im making teriyaki pork chops with brown rice and broccoli. But that Subway sandwich sounds a lot better.

emm I love brown rice and pork chops! I did have a big cookie with white things (mackadania nuts) for desert :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back