GMDNP1

Reaction score
Handicap
SCRTCH/0
I've been reading in alot of threads about people getting their clubs fitted and I was wondering how did u decide who your fitter would be? how do u know their qualified? the local fitter at my store is a nice enough guy but not knowledgeable enough to touch my swing. the guys I play golf with work at the local edwin watts and I know more about the golf swing than they do. so how did u decide where and by whom to get fitted by? does anyone have any suggestions in south-mid FL (will travel) of a good fitter? thanks.

In Mid FL, you have both Taylormade Performance Labs and a Callaway Fitting Studio. If you are looking for multi line fitters, you can always check out Golf Tec as well. Some of them have incredible fitters.

Talk to the people at courses and see who they use. If your playing partners are at Edwin Watts I would think that they know or recommend someone in the area. The Watts stores in our area all have a list of competent full line fitters.

I went to Golf Tec. I was pretty happy with them.

I went to Edwin Watts and used the guy who sold me my starter set. He and I have developed a great relationship. Another place to check is the pro at you local range they can fit you albeit they may represent a particular line vs a multiple line store.

I had my driver fitting doen at my local golf Galaxy and was more than happy with the service and results

In Mid FL, you have both Taylormade Performance Labs and a Callaway Fitting Studio. If you are looking for multi line fitters, you can always check out Golf Tec as well. Some of them have incredible fitters.

Talk to the people at courses and see who they use. If your playing partners are at Edwin Watts I would think that they know or recommend someone in the area. The Watts stores in our area all have a list of competent full line fitters.

I might travel up to the TM Performance Lab. where in mid FL is that? I also found down at Doral they have some reputable fitters. my playing partners would all recommend themselves so I don't even bother.

It is in Orlando. Here is our 1st review of the facility.

The Hackers Paradise Part 1

Ask for Travis and tell him you are a member of THP.

great thanks JB I really appreciate it.

JB I read the TM Performance Lab Pt. 1 write up and that was interesting and informative. it looks like a great experience in which one would learn a lot about their golf swing. I have a question though how much does that fitting cost? how much is an average fitting?

It really depends on how much "normal" fittings are. TMPL costs anywhere from $300-$400 for a full fitting and lesson. They fit every club in your bag including the putter and make all adjustments there as part of the cost.

I cannot comment on the cost of normal fittings because they can range from $50 for simple length and lie to a few hundred for more.

Back