What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched 'til the end.
Spoiler
Hope the Cardinals team recovers from this, because they looked like the Cardinals of old today.

Re: What are you watching?

I just saw a TGC commercial/advertisement about Fred Couples' Champions Tour debut.

omg and wtf. where have I been for...oh....20 years?

I just tuned into the Sony Open.

UNC basketball :)

Colts-TPFTFB (That professional football team from Baltimore)

Changing between UNC Basketball and Colts/Ravens game!

Sony Open for the last hour or so. Got to see Steve Stricker hit one putt. Who does he have to, uh, know, to have a couple swings shown on TV. Sheesh.

Kevin

Sony Open for the last hour or so. Got to see Steve Stricker hit one putt. Who does he have to, uh, know, to have a couple swings shown on TV. Sheesh.

Kevin

For that to happen, I think Tiger would have to be out of the tournament because of a car accident and/or scandal involving numerous extramarital affairs.

Oh, wait. Oops.

I guess if I'm the Golf Channel I say, "Let's see. Steve Stricker? He's a top five player with maybe the simplest connected swing on tour, and one of the sweetest putting stokes on tour. Let's show more Zach Johnson!"

I'm tired of Zach Johnson.

Kevin

Esox said:
I guess if I'm the Golf Channel I say, "Let's see. Steve Stricker? He's a top five player with maybe the simplest connected swing on tour, and one of the sweetest putting stokes on tour. Let's show more Zach Johnson!"

I'm tired of Zach Johnson.

Kevin

more Joe Flacco!!!!

oh wait. n'mind.

Watched last Thursday's The Mentalst. Have the Sony Open on now.

The Whale That Ate Jaws on National Geographic HD.

Kevin

The Whale That Ate Jaws on National Geographic HD.

Kevin

That was a fascinating show, Kevin.

Watchmen. The females took their bruised bodies off to bed. My first viewing as they have never had any interest.

Kevin

A lot of people hated Watchmen, and I can understand why. But, even though I thought it was flawed, I liked it.

I thought it tried some new stuff (both with cinematography and story) and it succeeded sometimes and failed sometimes. But at least it wasn't just another Hollywood action/superhero flick.

A lot of people hated Watchmen, and I can understand why. But, even though I thought it was flawed, I liked it.

I thought it tried some new stuff (both with cinematography and story) and it succeeded sometimes and failed sometimes. But at least it wasn't just another Hollywood action/superhero flick.

And I see in the opening credits Carla Gugino is part of the cast. :D

Kevin

And I see in the opening credits Carla Gugino is part of the cast. :D

Kevin

Love her!

Her role in Sin City was better though.

Love her!

Her role in Sin City was better though.

I haven't seen that, either. Check this one out if you haven't seen it. Smoking hot.

Judas Kiss (1998)

She was great in Threshold and even better in Karen Cisco. Two shows that deserved much better.

Kevin

I haven't seen that, either. Check this one out if you haven't seen it. Smoking hot.

Judas Kiss (1998)

She was great in Threshold and even better in Karen Cisco. Two shows that deserved much better.

Kevin

Ohhhhhhh, if you like Carla, you MUST see Sin City. On DVD. With a pause button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back