JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to give a small thank you to Esox for recommending a couple of places for me to order some stuff from. I was looking for a couple of really good cheese places in his neck of the woods and he delivered with a really great store.

I ordered about 4 things of cheese on Sunday and it arrived on Thursday and we could not be more thrilled. He even gave his expertise on what to try out. Picked up some great WI cheddar, WI Smoked goat's milk cheddar, and a few more gems.

The value and quality is outstanding and I just want to thank Esox for helping out.

Very nice :) Its always nice to hear!!

I want to give a small thank you to Esox for recommending a couple of places for me to order some stuff from. I was looking for a couple of really good cheese places in his neck of the woods and he delivered with a really great store.

I ordered about 4 things of cheese on Sunday and it arrived on Thursday and we could not be more thrilled. He even gave his expertise on what to try out. Picked up some great WI cheddar, WI Smoked goat's milk cheddar, and a few more gems.

The value and quality is outstanding and I just want to thank Esox for helping out.

Thanks for the nod, JB. Cheese is good. Especially Carr Valley cheese.

Kevin

• Admin
Thanks for the nod, JB. Cheese is good. Especially Carr Valley cheese.

Kevin

So far everything in our order has been great. Eating a piece right now of the goat cheddar and it is to die for.

• Admin
I have officially tried all of the Carr Valley Cheese that Esox recommended and that we ordered. Fabulous. If you are ever looking for something that is of real high quality and yet not too expensive give them a try.

Do they make a good Dutch style Gouda? Im always on the lookout.

• Admin
Though by far the most basic of your choices, for a medium, creamy cheddar at a reasonable price, the Mammoth is unreal. In the Spring or Summer, we have a specialty grocery that buys the giant wheels and sets up a display where they portion out chunks for sale. My family loves it. Creamy, not too sharp, and very affordable. It's not carried in stores all year round. I'm biased, but I think it beats a Tillamook or a Vermont Cheddar.

I'm glad it worked out for you, JB. If you would have ended up with a sampler box of hard tack, I would have felt pretty stupid, considering all the cheese references I make around here. Not that I need any help looking stupid.

Kevin

Now I'm hungry for a nice cheddar and all I have is an old pack of Kraft Singles.
tantrum2.gif

Back