What are you snacking on?

Dunkin Donuts munchkins

2 mini bagels with cream cheese!

swiss miss no sugar added hot chocolate. It satisfies my chocolate craving, is warming me up since I am cold, and is a great low cal/fat/carb snack.

hershey kisses

I'm debating if I should eat my cheese roll from the Cuban bakery that someone dropped off a dozen to us. I've already had 2 mini bagels :( It will probably just hang out on my desk for a while....

im craving pistachios but all i have is cashews

not technically snacking on it yet....but i just placed my online order for chipotle.

that should keep me busy for the rest of the afternoon.

I love Chipotle. But snacking? Never really considered a big burrito to be a snack!

A BLT,
Spoiler
tumblr_kw9qgxtkXn1qzvnxpo1_500.png

We have some Lil Smokies cookin'!

Teuscher Chocolate bar...sooo YUM!!!

really thick brownies... ugggh... i need milk... if only i wasnt lactose intolerant

pretzel stix

Just had some mini corn dogs, next on the list is a turkey burger with cheese :D

really thick brownies... ugggh... i need milk... if only i wasnt lactose intolerant

I swear by the Lactaid pills. I was so severely lactose intolerant I couldn't even eat a piece of cheese without being sick, but now I take those and I can eat ice cream, cheesecake, drink a glass of milk and I am fine.

thanks for the tip... thank goodness im not the severe kind... milk just kinda hurts the tummy...

i cut up a bunch of celery and carrots and have some kinda veggie dip i bought at trader joes... i can kill raw carrots all day long... but for some reason i absolutely gag when carrots are cooked

thanks for the tip... thank goodness im not the severe kind... milk just kinda hurts the tummy...

i cut up a bunch of celery and carrots and have some kinda veggie dip i bought at trader joes... i can kill raw carrots all day long... but for some reason i absolutely gag when carrots are cooked

I am the same way about cooked carrots. The only time I like a cooked carrot is if it's candied. I am like that with tomatoes too. I love tomato sauce and I love raw tomatoes but when they are cooked I don't care for the texture.

Garlic pistachios with some nice yummy buttered popcorn :)

I pretty much don't snack, aside from baby carrots. In general, nothing in this thread has caused me to want to change that. :confused2:

For the sake of my waistline, that's a good thing.

Dean's French Onion Dip and Wavy Lay's. double-fisted.

YUM!! That sounds good :) Lucily its lunch time around here, and since its pouring rain, we're ordering delivery and they'll deliver to our actual office instead of having to meet them outside!!

Back