WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bag, GW. Why did you put the lead tape on your irons?

ps: If I ever get a hold of a camera I'll post some pictures of my golf equipment.

Nice bag, GW. Why did you put the lead tape on your irons?

ps: If I ever get a hold of a camera I'll post some pictures of my golf equipment.

Thanks Defcon1! I use the leadtape to increase the swingweight of my irons. I prefer a bit heavier feel than standard. Just a personal thing ...

Thanks Defcon1! I use the leadtape to increase the swingweight of my irons. I prefer a bit heavier feel than standard. Just a personal thing ...
It looks very professional. There is something to be said for a heavier head as I guess it is easier to feel.

It looks very professional. There is something to be said for a heavier head as I guess it is easier to feel.

That is exactly why I like to add weight to my clubs. It's a feel thing for me. My TaylorMade TP Driver has a 75 gram stiff shaft and I have two 12g weights and a one gram. The two 12 grams or middle/toe.

That is exactly why I like to add weight to my clubs. It's a feel thing for me. My TaylorMade TP Driver has a 75 gram stiff shaft and I have two 12g weights and a one gram. The two 12 grams or middle/toe.
Thanks for the information, Gray Golf. I may have to give it a try. You can always take it off. :)

Not as top-of-the-line as other's equipment, but I'm still a beginner and I'm cheap, so this is what works for me...

100_0579.jpg

100_0580.jpg

BAG: Adidas Ascend Stand Bag
DRIVER: Callaway X460, 10*, regular flex
WOOD: Tour Edge Bazooka #3, 15*, regular flex
HYBRIDS: Adams IDEA iWood #3 (17*) and #4 (21*)
IRONS: Adams Ovation II 4-9
WEDGES: Adams Ovation II PW/SW/LW
Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG #1 35"
BALL: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo and Nike Power Distance Soft

100_0581.jpg

OTHER CRAP IN MY BAG:
-Gloves (Adidas Inertia MRH Small)
-Tees
-Brush
-Tissues
-Sharpies
-Disposable Ponchos
-Gum
-Advil
-Hand Lotion
-Radio
-Entertainment Book (lots of golf coupons)
-"Hot Hands"

Nice setup Ken. Great photos.

nice make up ken. But I disagree about Crosby as I live really near his home town and maritimers stick together.

nice make up ken. But I disagree about Crosby as I live really near his home town and maritimers stick together.

Take another look at that....read underneath the 'Crosby Sucks'....

srry:banghead: he is pretty great.

Haha...it's cool...damned 9:30 game start time tonight; gotta leave for work in a few minutes...I can at least listen to the first period on the way in...

Not as top-of-the-line as other's equipment, but I'm still a beginner and I'm cheap, so this is what works for me...

Looks like a darn fine bag to me.

Looks fine to me Ken, thanks for the pics.

Ken, those i-woods were flat out the best hybrids I've ever hit. I kick myself to this day for getting rid of the 17* Pro 2i I had. It was hard to hit it crooked.

Great pictures Grey and Ken. Nice looking setups.

Ken, those i-woods were flat out the best hybrids I've ever hit. I kick myself to this day for getting rid of the 17* Pro 2i I had. It was hard to hit it crooked.

I still love and play my Adams Ideas A1 hybrid in place of my 3-iron. It is a versatile club and is often in my bag.

Figure I'd keep this up to date.

Waiting on my 3-wood to come in still. The putter collection continues to grow, the gamers are shown.

What's this...new irons?
IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

I'd been playing my buddies TP MB Smoke's for quite a while now, and finally got TaylorMade to get me a set, the shafts I wanted installed directly from the manufacturer. Getting ready to look for sponsors for mini-tours.

There is a great story about those very irons coming up in our spring issue of THP the magazine. The designer of those, John Hoeflich tells a good one about them.

Whoa...that's some nice sticks.

Great pic's honda. Thanks for sharing.

There is a great story about those very irons coming up in our spring issue of THP the magazine. The designer of those, John Hoeflich tells a good one about them.

Probably one of the most responsive irons I've ever hit. Far superior to my Nike Blades, MP67's, 690MB's, and any other iron I have put in the bag. The rac mini-cavity makes all of the difference as well, that tiny weight allows for a higher launch compared to like blades, and the tightness of shot pattern is fantastic.

I was wearing out my buddies, it was about time to get my own. Glad I could get ahold of them, new, with the shafts installed by the manufacturer.

I love it. You get new clubs and before you even unwrap them, you take photos to upload here?

You are really and truly addicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back