Golf Co. Poll

• Total voters
Callaway. I was given a super deal at Callaway Preowned and their customer service is second to none.

Taylormade for me.

Use to play PING all the way years ago but personally don't like any of their kit over the last few years.

I love the Callaway irons, but if I had to pick one brand I would have to go with Cobra. I like the obnoxious sound off their woods and the look of their irons.

Wilson Staff is making some nice stuff these days, surprised no one is talking about them.

Wilson Staff is making some nice stuff these days, surprised no one is talking about them.

I would agree with this completely. The Fybrid's were fantastic clubs and they have irons that would fit every golfer's needs.

I would agree with this completely. The Fybrid's were fantastic clubs and they have irons that would fit every golfer's needs.

I can't wait to test the 2010 clubs. They looks awesome. I want to check out the 2 piece shafts on the new D-FY's.

I can't wait to test the 2010 clubs. They looks awesome. I want to check out the 2 piece shafts on the new D-FY's.

it'll be interesting to see if that sort of technology really takes off. they are really slick looking clubs. the thing i like about wilson is that they are usually affordable, that tends to appeal to a lot more consumers.

I guess my sig should pretty well characterize my feelings :)

dave

Back