Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Mediate, Waldorf, Gulbis to appear on ‘CSI’ - Golf News - Golf News & Articles | Golf Channel

Mediate, Waldorf, Gulbis to appear on ‘CSI’
By Associated Press
Posted: January 13, 2010

NEW YORK – Golfers Rocco Mediate, Duffy Waldorf and Natalie Gulbis will play themselves in an upcoming episode of “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.”

The plot of the Jan. 21 edition of the CBS show centers on the discovery of the body of a star player during a high-profile tournament.

Mediate and Waldorf are two of the most colorful personalities on the PGA Tour. Gulbis, one of the most recognizable players in women’s golf, appeared on “Celebrity Apprentice” last season.

No mystery.

Spoiler
Elin did it

No mystery....Natalie's are fake

Thanks for the info, will have to TiVo this in case I miss it, but I can't wait to see my fav. LPGA in action...She was on Celebrite Apprentice, meanie Annie Duke had to yell at her :(

Thanks for the info, will have to TiVo this in case I miss it, but I can't wait to see my fav. LPGA in action...She was on Celebrite Apprentice, meanie Annie Duke had to yell at her :(

oh wow. i never watched whatever the celebrity apprentice is but i love annie duke.

oh wow. i never watched whatever the celebrity apprentice is but i love annie duke.

I thought Annie was great. I couldn't stand Joan Rivers. Natalie wasn't cut out for The Apprentice - she was way too nice.

I thought Annie was great. I couldn't stand Joan Rivers. Natalie wasn't cut out for The Apprentice - she was way too nice.

Everyone at adidas says she is an absolute sweetheart. We have been told she is actually one of the easiest people to work with on tour and is genuinely a nice person. I haven't met her to confirm that but I should be doing some interviews with her this year so I will let you know.

Everyone at adidas says she is an absolute sweetheart. We have been told she is actually one of the easiest people to work with on tour and is genuinely a nice person. I haven't met her to confirm that but I should be doing some interviews with her this year so I will let you know.

Hey GG if you need an assistant to get your coffee or anything while you're doing the interview just give me a call.:call-me:

Oh man, I wish I would have watched that now. I really like Anne Duke. Too bad they had a run in.

My golf instructor is good friends with Brittany Lincicome and Christy McPhearson and has played with Natalie and she said shes THE nicest person. I'm looking forward to seeing her in april at La Costa!!

You all know who my golf instructor is....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Last edited:
i have typos and lack of punctuation but im at the doctors office and will fix these when i get back to my desk at work. sorry!

my golf instructor is good friendp with brittany lincicome and christy mcphearson and has played with natalie and she said shes THE nicest person. im looking forward to seeing her in april at la costa!!

Is your instructor from Tampa, FL? Both of those girls live really close to GG and I in Tampa.

I dont believe so, I think she is a SoCal girl!

Oh man, I wish I would have watched that now. I really like Anne Duke. Too bad they had a run in.

I didn't know Annie Duke and "The Poker Brat" are brother and sister!!! :confused2:

I didn't know Annie Duke and "The Poker Brat" are brother and sister!!! :confused2:

Her brother is Howard Lederer, I thought Phil Helmuth was the "Poker Brat":confused2:

Edit: According to Wikipedia: Howard Lederer is known as the "Poker Professor". They also have another sibling who is an author and poet.:good:

Her brother is Howard Lederer, I thought Phil Helmuth was the "Poker Brat":confused2:

I thought her brother was Phil Helmuth? :confused2:

The issue on the Celebrity Apprentice where she got mad and started yelling at Natalie was that they were on opposite teams and it was for a charity thing, but Natalie had called Phil (so I was assuming it was Phil Helmuth, sounded like it too, hmm...anyways) to see if he would donate money for her team, and then Annie found out and started going BALLISTIC at her and yelled and the whole thing...poor thing :( I think Natalie was fired that episode...

Back