The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, it's hard enough convincing my own children that nice people don't use that word, or acknowledge that it happens.

The best thing about having a dog is being able to blame it on them. I only have cats so I have no foil to deflect my wife's ire, even though I try.

Geez, it's hard enough convincing my own children that nice people don't use that word, or acknowledge that it happens.

Nice people DON'T use that word.

We do.

The best thing about having a dog is being able to blame it on them. I only have cats so I have no foil to deflect my wife's ire, even though I try.

Cat farts are the origin of the phrase "Silent but deadly."

Pre-verbal children work well too.

Nice people DON'T use that word.

We do.

It's about time to pack my toys up for the night anyway.

I had a Cocker that slept under the bed at the head. In the middle of the night, I would be awakened by what can only be described as the worst odiferous stench known on earth. I would scream her name and she would slink out of the bedroom and I would hear the doggie door flap. She knew better. I think she was snickering as she left.

Of course, it startles me.

Claire wants to join us on our road trip for the KFC chicken sandwich. I think that's a HHJJ. :alien2: :banana: :bananadance:

Claire wants to join us on our road trip for the KFC chicken sandwich. I think that's a HHJJ. :alien2: :banana: :bananadance:

Bogey--you realize that the KFC chicken sandwich is a pop culture reference point. Therefore, I haven't a clue what it signifies.

Claire - Do you want to sit with Phillip or Nicky? I'm happy to share them.

Claire - Do you want to sit with Phillip or Nicky? I'm happy to share them.

Uh, thanks I think. This is coming back to me now. Which one slobbers the least? Dlog slobber only works if it's your dog.

Uh, thanks I think. This is coming back to me now. Which one slobbers the least? Dlog slobber only works if it's your dog.

They're Basset Hounds - they all slobber. Out of Bogey, Gasman and me - I'd say I slobber the least so you can sit with me. Unless of course you plan to rub Gasman's belly the entire ride.

They're Basset Hounds - they all slobber. Out of Bogey, Gasman and me - I'd say I slobber the least so you can sit with me. Unless of course you plan to rub Gasman's belly the entire ride.

Good thought--I'll take Gasman's belly. Unless he'd prefer the boys.

Good thought--I'll take Gasman's belly. Unless he'd prefer the boys.

I don't think he prefers boys - after all Lulu is a girl. I think he's driving though.

I don't think he prefers boys - after all Lulu is a girl. I think he's driving though.

Well then, in case I were accidently to tickle him, causing him to have an accident, I'll take the boys.

Well then, in case I were accidently to tickle him, causing him to have an accident, I'll take the boys.

Are you going to tell Bogey you chose the boys over him since Gasman was occupied?

Bogey--you realize that the KFC chicken sandwich is a pop culture reference point. Therefore, I haven't a clue what it signifies.

It's the sandwich that they put out in select cities that really isn't a sandwich. It's two boneless filets of chicken being used as a bun. High in protein but we might have to stop at the ER to have our arteries unclogged.

Are you going to tell Bogey you chose the boys over him since Gasman was occupied?

I'm use to it. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back