The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Well, subtlety is totallly lost on me.

As if no one here has ever noticed.

I think I'm good at this. I'm going to fix up other avatars. Smallie can help.

Watch out..look what I found
Spoiler
hello-kitty-ar-15-rifle-2.jpg

Moving an off-topic post.

Well Claire its my turn to be impressed. It seems you have the Magyar as well as the Irish!

Tá and Igen. Makes me an interesting drinking companion.

Finagle is a good word. So is malarkey.

Kevin

After years of constant malarkey, he was still able to finagle his way into a comfortable position.

Kevin

I just meant that balderdash is another good word. :D

I just meant that balderdash is another good word. :D

After years of enduring his young ward's finagling and malarkey, Colonel Brownseat finally exclaimed, "Balderdash!"

Yep. Works well.

Kevin

I've officially lost my mind. I have to go to a funeral on Saturday and I'm trying to figure out what I can wear that would be suitable for golf as well because I'll have just enough time to do both. Esox in all his wisdom told me to not wear a golf hat at the funeral. That was helpful.

I've officially lost my mind. I have to go to a funeral on Saturday and I'm trying to figure out what I can wear that would be suitable for golf as well because I'll have just enough time to do both. Esox in all his wisdom told me to not wear a golf hat at the funeral. That was helpful.

When there are questions regarding the do's and don'ts of fashion, I am your go to source. Here's a free one. No Crocs except in the privacy of your own home.

Kevin

Esox in all his wisdom told me to not wear a golf hat at the funeral. That was helpful.

I think it would be ok if you would wear a black veil with it.

When there are questions regarding the do's and don'ts of fashion, I am your go to source. Here's a free one. No Crocs except in the privacy of your own home.

Kevin

Thank you, but Crocs are already on my list of things to never wear. Uggs are another. Oh and visors - I just can't get my head around wearing a visor.

Kevin

Well, I would never leave home again. I have 4 or 5 pairs of Crocs and if I didn't have to wear steel toed boots to the mines, they would be my only shoes besides golf shoes.

So its been raining on and off here all day today, so the moment I decide to do an errand, it pours and I get outside and I'm soaking wet...and then when I get home, it decides to sprinkle just a little bit...but had to pour when I went outside that ONE time today (so far) haa haa haa Gotta love the rain here in southern California, we're on STORM watch officially :laughing: But its supposed to rain everyday this week through Sunday, with over 10" of rain!!

I love our "Storm watches" here in Tucson. They start a few days in advance talking about the devastating rain event we are going to get. This is usually followed by the huge rain event we got this morning where my windshield got almost completely wet.

Thank you, but Crocs are already on my list of things to never wear. Uggs are another. Oh and visors - I just can't get my head around wearing a visor.

I wouldn't wear Crocs also, but I have a few pair of Uggs though, only 1 Ugg pair of boots and the other Uggs that I have are sandals...I'm not a fan of the Ugg boots that everyone wears, but mine are different and haven't seen another pair like it!

I love our "Storm watches" here in Tucson. They start a few days in advance talking about the devastating rain event we are going to get. This is usually followed by the huge rain event we got this morning where my windshield got almost completely wet.

I think the rain we have now is headed your way C-Tech :D

Even when it just barely sprinkles around here enough to get the car dirty, we're still on storm watch haa haa haa I guess its because its not really normal around here!!

Were getting a tornado warning at the beach. Thats pretty rare and in true LA fashion the news is there filming people running around the pier. I love it.

Were getting a tornado warning at the beach. Thats pretty rare and in true LA fashion the news is there filming people running around the pier. I love it.

But being in LA I'm sure they look FABULOUS running around in a panic with their heels and Dolce on!

But being in LA I'm sure they look FABULOUS running around in a panic with their heels and Dolce on!

With our designer umbrellas too :)

Tornado in Cali????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back