The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is so creepy but it makes me laugh everytime I look at it.

I'm not brave enough to check out the picture for myself haa haa

Its almost 3:30pm PST...this day doesn't seem to want to end :(

What just happened right there?

I'm so confused.

Do you want to know? Everyone went off topic, Gasman posted that creepy picture, and somehow it's my fault. It usually is.

Per Boo Girl: "The Kid is growing a mustache! You can actually see it! This is awful."

Do you want to know? Everyone went off topic, Gasman posted that creepy picture, and somehow it's my fault. It usually is.

No, I understood that part. It was the posts from "A-hem" through "Believe what you want . . ." that lost me.

Per Boo Girl: "The Kid is growing a mustache! You can actually see it! This is awful."
Oh Claire..I'm sorry and didn't mean to upset you.Next time I'll take the blame.But they'll still think it was you :D

No, I understood that part. It was the posts from "A-hem" through "Believe what you want . . ." that lost me.

Everyone pointed fingers at me. I cleared my throat loudly to show I wasn't buying it for a minute. Everyone feigned total ignorance.

Spoiler
Except you. You displayed total ignorance. :blowkiss:

No, YOU posted the picture. Gasman said so! :D

Claire - Some guy here has an avatar that should date your avatar. I told Smallie, but now can't remember his name.

Claire - Some guy here has an avatar that should date your avatar. I told Smallie, but now can't remember his name.

Believe it or not, I have one that's worse. Harry found it for me (of course).

This one, Curse Maxwell.

image.php

Thanks Smallie. Yes - don't you think the avatars would make a nice couple?

My avatar would crush him in 30 seconds.

Uh Claire - I think that's the point.

Oh. Well, subtlety is totallly lost on me.

As if no one here has ever noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back