WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice bag there W R. I like the headcovers too.

Nice pics Rhino. Great looking bag and covers.

Yea that is it.. now I am waiting to get some $$$ and I am going to get an Orange Clicgear

Like that guy's we saw at the golf course?

Yes smalls I played a round of golf with GC. If you ewould get your butt out of the cold in KC and out here to So Cal I will play a round of golf with you too.

There is a rule here - if you play golf together - you must post pictures, but they're allowed to be headless.

There is a rule here - if you play golf together - you must post pictures, but they're allowed to be headless.
Wow I hadn't seen the pics with you and Claire..did I miss them?

I am not chopping off my head or GC's head for this site!! :clown:

I said they're allowed to be - you may keep your head. The guys usually do. The only headless guy here is Gasman, but he let Lulu keep hers.

I said they're allowed to be - you may keep your head. The guys usually do. The only headless guy here is Gasman, but he let Lulu keep hers.

AH ok.. well next time we hit the links we'll snap a picture or two and post it here. Now I am reading Jeffann's post, are you making rules Diane and not following them? :confused2:

AH ok.. well next time we hit the links we'll snap a picture or two and post it here. Now I am reading Jeffann's post, are you making rules Diane and not following them? :confused2:

No, Diane posted pics when they played.

Claire posted them. I don't have any from when I played with Ty and v3.0 - they're quite shy.

All these "new rules" next thing you're gonna tell me is I gotta be nice to Smalls cause he is in the cold

No, Claire posted pics from when they played. :D

All these "new rules" next thing you're gonna tell me is I gotta be nice to Smalls cause he is in the cold
Diane's not, why should you be? hehehe

Claire posted them. I don't have any from when I played with Ty and v3.0 - they're quite shy.
So Diane does break her own rule. That's OK, no pics from when Jeff, MO and I played.

I enjoy watching Smallie get mocked, but the rule is that you must do it with love.

There are tournaments out there where you just play clubs with hickory shafts and the like. I was talking to one fellow on another forum who was looking to buy some hickory shafts and went to a show in Ohio catering to that kind of equipment. He brought an old putter along that he didn't think was worth anything, and he walked out with a check for $2,000. Hold on to those old clubs...you might have a Stratavarious among them. :)

Not necessarily, A client of mine passed away with a garage full of clubs. I spent an afternoon sorting through them and taking photos of the most likely candidates. Upshot: the widow got a small tax writeoff for donating them to some program. Not a lot of value.

I posted them.

Diane003-1.jpg

Now I know how he got his post count so high:rofl:

FTR: There are no pictures of me playing golf with anybody on this or any other site. I'm saving that for the THP gathering:D

So Diane does break her own rule. That's OK, no pics from when Jeff, MO and I played.

I'm anxiously awaiting your headless pictures ;)

FTR: There are no pictures of me playing golf with anybody on this or any other site. I'm saving that for the THP gathering:D

I'm not sure why, but I was quite surprised to hear that you are bald. Not what I pictured.

Mysterious... :act-up:

I don't want people to be embarrassed to be seen with me until it's too late for them to run.:alien:

EDIT: I'm only bald when I choose to be, I have a full head of hair at other times.

i think that would be fantastic. it would be interesting to see how many people would show up. the beer and tequila thread would blow up after that weekend.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back