Lange

Single Digit Handicap!
Reaction score
Handicap
Next week i leave early morning on thursday to head off to Dallas for a hockey tournament once again!! Last year was a blast and i can't wait to head down south again :bananadance: Of course i wish golf was in the plans for there but unfortunately not, though are billet families are always amazing and keep us entertained for the time being there! Anyone golf over there in their "winter" months?? I know the grass tends to get yellow and what not, but just curious

Have fun in Dallas. It cracks me up because around the DFW airport highways, everything is in a circle and we kept getting on the wrong one and getting lost but it was fun :D

Right now it's in the 20's temp wise, and all the courses are closed.

No idea what the weather'll do in the coming week.

Where are y'all playing at? Stars Center?

Have fun at the hockey tourney Lange!

Have fun in Dallas. It cracks me up because around the DFW airport highways, everything is in a circle and we kept getting on the wrong one and getting lost but it was fun :D
Haha yea it's confusing at the airport there, but luckily are billets are driving so it's pretty easy to find where were going!
Right now it's in the 20's temp wise, and all the courses are closed.

No idea what the weather'll do in the coming week.

Where are y'all playing at? Stars Center?
Wow i can't wait for that weather it's -20*C today and recently it has been -30*C!! Umm i believe we played a game or two there last year, but we played at two different rinks last year not sure of the other ones name. But are two guarunteed games are both 8:45am on this upcoming saturday and sunday!!
Have fun at the hockey tourney Lange!

Thanks smalls i will for sure have a blast!!!! Not to mention hit up some steak houses and do some killer shopping haha

Back