What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever the happy hour special is....prob $2.75 Sammy drafts

Last night was a large bowl of homemade chili. Tonight will be fish and chips from a local fish take out place, they have great fish and chips.

Tonight will be fish and chips from a local fish take out place, they have great fish and chips.

We're heading out for some great fish and chips tonight, too. The Friday Fish Fry is SOP here in Cheeseland. This place is awesome, perfect beer batter made with a red English ale, though a bit pricey. I eat mine then the extra piece or two Mrs. Esox and Jr. Lancer always have left. I usually get me some extra chips in the bargain.

They have an appetizer at this restaurant they call the Uber Pretzel. They hand make them. It's almost the size of a dinner plate. They brush it with truffle oil, sprinkle it with sea salt, and serve it with sides of sweet/hot mustard and horseradish sauce for dipping.

It's UBER good.

Kevin

Kevin,

You need to stop it with your ultra-detailed discriptions of your hometown food... it's making me home-sick and green with envy! :alien:

p.s. keep it up actually, i enjoy reminiscing

I eat mine then the extra piece or two Mrs. Esox and Jr. Lancer always have left.

Kevin

There isnt too many things better then the extra food I take off of Gasmams plate. I usually talk her into ordering something I want to try, so I can get what I normally do and then I pick off her plate. I usually finish my food off quick and then give her a look like a dog begging until she says she has finished.
Now that you guys mention it, Fish and Chips sounds great tonight.

kevin
I wasn't hungry till I read your last post.Now I'm hungry and jealous.

Kevin,

You need to stop it with your ultra-detailed discriptions of your hometown food... it's making me home-sick and green with envy! :alien:

p.s. keep it up actually, i enjoy reminiscing

The Carlton Grange in St. Francis. You should start keeping a notebook for your next visit to Beertown. Really nice place.

There isnt too many things better then the extra food I take off of Gasmams plate. I usually talk her into ordering something I want to try, so I can get what I normally do and then I pick off her plate. I usually finish my food off quick and then give her a look like a dog begging until she says she has finished.
Now that you guys mention it, Fish and Chips sounds great tonight.

You and I operate in the same manner. I was so happy when Jr. Lancer graduated from the kiddie menu.

Kevin

I have no problem with giving up the food I don't want, but hate if anyone asks me for a bite.

this thread is no fun when being on a diet.:at-wits-end:

spaghetti-meat-sauce.jpg

shrimp scampi with a ton of pasta

I have no problem with giving up the food I don't want, but hate if anyone asks me for a bite.

With me its not really asking for a bite. Its more of a warning so your hand doesnt get bitten off.

Chicken sandwiches and steak fries.

JB, you're going to be sleeping on the couch tonight!

Tacos here.

With me its not really asking for a bite. Its more of a warning so your hand doesnt get bitten off.

Taking lessons from Lulu? Nicky tried to bite my chin yesterday.

I actually skipped dinner tonight, had a big lunch today with a huge cup of yogurt after that!

We went to the local fish house and it was great as usual. I had the jumbo scallops with spinach and mashed potatoes. We started with a half dozen kumamotos and some poke. My belly is happy right now.

We went to the local fish house and it was great as usual. I had the jumbo scallops with spinach and mashed potatoes. We started with a half dozen kumamotos and some poke. My belly is happy right now.

Kumamotos are the small oysters from the northwest, no? If they're the ones I'm thinking of, thats the size I like best.

What's poke?

Kevin

Kumamotos are the small oysters from the northwest, no? If they're the ones I'm thinking of, thats the size I like best.

What's poke?

Kevin
Correct on the kumamotos, they are my favorite, nice and sweet. Poke is just raw tuna mixed with avocado, sesame oil and usually macadamium nuts, its Hawaiin. This place serves it with a good seaweed salad.

Sounds good.

Kevin

Just had meatloaf and mashed potatoes with broccoli :) YUM!!

Porterhouse and loaded baked potato.

Tonight 6" Subway veggie on wheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back