WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your headcovers and that's a sharp bag too.

I like your headcovers and that's a sharp bag too.

Thanks! I love the Betty Boop headcover, I always liked her. My putter doesn't fit that well under that headcover, but come on it's a putter cover with utters how could I not put it on there? That is the bag JB used to propose to me so I think I will have that bag for a very very long time.

That is the bag JB used to propose to me so I think I will have that bag for a very very long time.

You two need to tell that story!

I've always admired your bag, GG--I remember the first time JB posted it. His is very nice as well.

You two need to tell that story!

I've always admired your bag, GG--I remember the first time JB posted it. His is very nice as well.

Thank you, I love my bag. I actually went out and bought shoes and shorts to match it, I went through a really big houndstooth phase for a while.

So here is the story:

I saw that bag at Golf Locker and fell in love with it. Every time we went back into the store I would comment on how much I loved that bag. Well JB clearly listened to me (we were still dating at the time so he listened to me back then :wink:) and went back and bought the bag. He didn't tell me he got it, instead he calls me at work on a random Thursday in July and tells me I need to try and come home early he has a huge surprise for me.

When I got home I saw the bag in the living room and I was so excited because as mentioned I had been admiring it forever. Well the bag wasn't really the surprise it was the decoy. He kept telling me to look in all the compartments, in fact he was acting all funny and must have said it like 10 times 'look in the compartments' so finally I sit down and unzip one of the pockets and out pops that little box every girl dreams about. He grabbed the box, got down on one knee, said the most beautiful speech and asked me to marry him. As most of you can guess....I said yes :D:clapp:

Well done jb!!!!

Awww, how sweet!

I :love: that bag GG :good: Great story...I hope to have one just like it...a story that is haa haa...Also :love: the ladybug cover you have, super cute!!

GG: You and JB are so fancy :D

Nice bags really. They look great. Especially the THP towel.

Thanks! I had a penguin too but I am pretty sure that is on one of the holes at a nearby course.

Are there more THP Towels? I can have one to match my THP shirt :D

Are there more THP Towels? I can have one to match my THP shirt :D

There are more THP Towels, contact myself or GG via pm for more information.

There are more THP Towels, contact myself or GG via pm for more information.

WHOOHOO YAY!! I can say I'm sponsored by THP haa haa :clapp:

One of my polos has a scott's paper towels logo on the sleeve. I always like to pretend i'm sponsored by them. :alien2:

Because you 'clean up' around the greens? thank you thank you....I'm here all night and don't forget to tip your bartender!

One of my polos has a scott's paper towels logo on the sleeve. I always like to pretend i'm sponsored by them. :alien2:

:laughing:

Because you 'clean up' around the greens? thank you thank you....I'm here all night and don't forget to tip your bartender!

I clean around the greens, no one seems to repair their own divots, so I go around and repair THEM ALL...the people that play after us should reallly thank me :D

Lets get this one back talking and showing pictures of golf bags guys and gals.

Nice story and great pics GG. You the Man JB! Here's one of Betty for you. Very poor picture from the cell phone, but actual girl made up at Disney, lol.

ImportedPhotos00026.jpg

edit: Sorry JB. Sent while you were posting that.

befll009.jpg

befll011.jpg

befll010.jpg

I'll try and get pictures of the family's stuff up over the weekend. Jr. Lancer's is the prize of the three. She has some real nice clubs for a twelve year old. Knows how to wield them, too. :D

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back