2010 Bettinardi BB32 Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures from the range session with the Bettinardi BB32. The testers are flat out RAVING about this one. Perhaps the softest feel of any putter they have tried. It is not bad to look at either.

Here is the review.

The Hackers Paradise 2010 Bettinardi BB32 Putter

753398677_nUe5H-L-1.jpg

753398820_SkVeq-L-2.jpg

753398868_5RQwN-L-1.jpg

753398526_cNnxv-L-1.jpg

753398577_b3Soc-L-2.jpg

753398434_ccaxW-L-1.jpg

753398476_2h8rA-L-2.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pics JB and sweet looking stick.

Very nice pics JB

Well sure . . . I suppose they are nice photos if you like your pictures of golf equipment in focus, on grass, and with sunny weather . . . then maybe those might appeal to you.

:D

• Admin
Well sure . . . I suppose they are nice photos if you like your pictures of golf equipment in focus, on grass, and with sunny weather . . . then maybe those might appeal to you.

:D

That just made me spit out my diet coke.

That's a good lookin' putter there.

not really a visually appealing putter.

Very nice looking putter!

This one is extremely liked by most of the testers so far. Unbelievably soft and gorgeous to setup to.

This looks like another that will be on the list to test out this year. Thanks for the pics!

Review on this one will be up tomorrow for everybody.

It looks purple, is it purple!?!?!?

Its got sparkles in it, very nice, I like!!

Looking forward to the review, I wonder what the difference is between these and the new SeeMores, since their shafts are in different locations, wonder if that makes a difference and whether or not having a hosel makes a difference as well!!

It looks purple, is it purple!?!?!?

Its got sparkles in it, very nice, I like!!

Looking forward to the review, I wonder what the difference is between these and the new SeeMores, since their shafts are in different locations, wonder if that makes a difference and whether or not having a hosel makes a difference as well!!

No, they are near black. As for what the differences are, it will come down to personal preference usually with putters.

Bump for the pm crew. The review is on the home page.

Nice looking putter JB. Probably beyond what I'd pay but I'd sure love to hit some putts with one in the store. People ought to check it out.

I love me some mini mallet with double bend shaft!

Looks like a winner, I'm going to have to try to seek one out. When can we expect it to hit retailers?

Early 2010. My guess is 2/1.

Nice putter

Nice putter

Ì tested this putter this past weekend, I like how the ball roll and the look is the best one so far.

Now I need to test the seemore M3 or M5 to make my final descicion between the Scotty Fastback, Bettinardi BB32 and the Seemore.

Your killin me JB!!! All these great looking putters you keep showing and only room for one in the bag.:laughing: But then again after i win that Kia Ma Monte Carlo with the insert it won't matter much. Anyhows its a great looking putter and nice review.

I had a chance to roll this one during the putting contest at Demo Day and came away totally impressed. It is quite a bit heavier than my current putter and I found that just letting the weight do its thing let me follow through the ball and really have a smooth stroke. It felt like putts that were a little off the toe or heel rolled really well. I think what most blew me away was the distance control I found on the long putts, I can see lag putting getting easier with this bad boy. One of the highlights of Demo Day for me, this putter will be in my bag very soon.

Back