Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Where do you store your bags when not in use? Are they ok in really cold/hot weather? We have 2 bags each and we each have a cart and they're overtaking our back room (along with my 4 pairs of shoes and other golf stuff) but we don't really have room in the garage to put these. At our local golf store, I've seen metal stands where you can keep your bags, shoes, etc in them and keeps them organized and everything.

I keep mine in the house.The garage gets too much much moisture and makes everything rust.

We keep all of our golf stuff in the garage section where the golf cart that we do not have is supposed to be.

We also have some shoe racks there that hold all of our golf shoes.

In the garage, or in the back seat of the truck.

I built a stand in our garage with 2x4's and MDF (plywood). It's back by the entry door from the house and not viewable from the street. Above the stand, is a rack for hats, shoes, balls, towels, etc.

Sometimes they'll sit in the garage, and in the high desert I'm not too worried about humidity. However, since I use mine almost daily, they pretty much stay in the trunk. Plus, if they're in the trunk of my getaway car, my wife would have to find something else to smash in my back window... :D

Mine are in the shed. I envy those of you with a garage, or spare room.

My next house gets a 'man cave' where all my toys will hang out, complete with a "no girls allowed" sign on the door.

We keep our three sets clubs and golf shoes in the garage, in between the water heater and my rolling tool chest. They're out the way and well-hidden from the street when the garage is open.

Send them to me and I'll store them for you!:D Garage works.

I keep mine in the spare bedroom of my house. Its not good to allow your golf equipment to be exposed to lots of moisture and temperature extremes.

Send them to me and I'll store them for you!:D Garage works.

The BF just got himself a new Callaway R9 (?) iron set...I'm sure you'd like that...along with my purple Wilson Hope set :laughing:

I keep mine in the spare bedroom of my house. Its not good to allow your golf equipment to be exposed to lots of moisture and temperature extremes.

I didn't think so...kind of like bowling balls haa haa

I keep mine inside the house in the family room close to the door to the garage. Ready to go. I can decide to go play and be out the door in less than 5 minutes.

The BF just got himself a new Callaway R9 (?) iron set...I'm sure you'd like that...along with my purple Wilson Hope set :laughing:

Uh GC, TaylorMade makes the R9...

With the temperatures here I don't trust putting my clubs in the shed. The are right here in my room with me. I have a little golf corner where I keep everything.

Uh GC, TaylorMade makes the R9...

I knew that :D haa haa WAIT!!! He has the TaylorMade R9 burner, I'm not sure what his irons are, they are Callaways though :good: That I know for sure ;)

I knew that :D haa haa WAIT!!! He has the TaylorMade R9 burner, I'm not sure what his irons are, they are Callaways though :good: That I know for sure ;)

taylormade makes the r9 and they make the burner. 2 separate lines. Although perhaps they are combining the two soon...hehe

taylormade makes the r9 and they make the burner. 2 separate lines. Although perhaps they are combining the two soon...hehe

:laughing: haa haa Now I'm all confused, he has one or the other haa haa haa, wait!! Maybe just the TaylorMade Burner, where the R9 came from :confused2: I have no idea :D Sounds better to put R9 Burner haa haa haa

:laughing: haa haa Now I'm all confused, he has one or the other haa haa haa, wait!! Maybe just the TaylorMade Burner, where the R9 came from :confused2: I have no idea :D Sounds better to put R9 Burner haa haa haa

Yes, I would probably like them, even though you have me confused now, lol. I actually keep mine in a spare bedroom. We don't even have a garage at this house and I won't keep them at our storage.

Temperature extremes won't hurt clubs one bit.

Temperature extremes won't hurt clubs one bit.

Yeah, I've been wondering about that. I take my clubs to work in hopes of getting to the driving range over lunch, however, in the desert heat, the car can get well above 120-130*F.

Any others with thoughts on this? Perhaps headcovers deteriorating? Maybe I'll get a few more yards with my superheated balls though!

My clubs and shoes are in the trunk of the car all the time, except in winter. It can get to 100+ and below 0, and I have never had a problem with a grip or clubhead from keeping them in the car. In the winter, when I remember to,(still haven't yet) I will put them in a cozy spot in the garage.

One thing that could possibly be hurt by extremely cold temps is graphite shafts. But they won't be hurt unless you were to take them directly from a freezing cold car & start hitting balls on a range.

Back