THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

Of course you have my permission. Though if someone objects on the grounds that my family is doubling up its chances, I'll defer to that.

Do you give your word to not steal Boo's prize if she wins? I know Kevin won't steal Jr's because he already won last night.

Do you give your word to not steal Boo's prize if she wins? I know Kevin won't steal Jr's because he already won last night.

I explained to her about not changing sizes. Heck, I can't use any of the equipment, anyway.

Of course you have my permission. Though if someone objects on the grounds that my family is doubling up its chances, I'll defer to that.

tell her to have fun playing, I know I did last night and will again tonight cause im in like flynn

I am in

Sorry to hear that Seth its a ton of fun

Whoops. Something came up. I can't be here.

This truly shows the difference in our lives and ages. You are heading out on a hot date. I'm already in my pjs getting ready to win a dog bone.

Now now Diane...positive thinking...LOL

I was positive - I'm ready to win a dog bone. Did you miss that part?

Ok you got me there

Forgot if I posted this already but I'm in. Has been a very long day.

15 minutes...not that im counting down or anything :D

Ok... kids are fed and changed and off to TV land.

Let's do this.

Hey JB, I got to thinking, you look nothing like Wayne Brady

Ok, all done eating and settled in with my pjs on now. 10 minutes and counting! :twist:

IN! (If it is not too late)

Nope, we got you in.

I hope smalls is here tonight. He was "instrumental" in Rhino's victory!!!

Ok I am ready to wn again... c'mon JB and GG I won the putter now I could use some new irons, a driver, a couple of woods, what else do you have? LOL

if the fortune cookie i just ate is correct my present plans will succeed

Back