Adidas and Paula Creamer team up for Golf Shoes

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Adidas golf has paired up with Paula Creamer to design a new ladies golf shoe that will be released February 2010. These are a one of a kind shoe and they are the epitome of the Pink Panther. THP is proud to bring you the world premier of this golf shoe. For your viewing pleasure....

758228997_UcRJN-L-1.jpg

758229090_XqMBy-L-1.jpg

I LOVE the ribbon laces:
758229118_GNcfs-L-1.jpg

758229030_wagEG-L-1.jpg

758229012_qeju7-L-1.jpg

758229088_LB4R2-L-1.jpg

I bet I know someone who will be getting these!

They look great in person Smalls. I really like the look. It seems out there, but GG tried them on with black pants and I thought they looked great.

Re: Sneak Peek- Paula Creamer designed Adidas Golf Shoes

Re: Sneak Peek- Paula Creamer designed Adidas Golf Shoes

Cool shoes. They are gonna look good on Ian Poulter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I :love: THESE!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love the ribbon shoe laces and the ribbon design on the shoe.

Love the ribbon shoe laces as well, agreed :) And also LOVE THE PINK!!! :bananadance:

Ribbon laces look nice, but I wouldn't want them on golf shoes. I have a pair of sneakers that have them and I replaced them because they don't stayed tied when I'm walking - even in double knots - they're too slippery.

I like pink, but these shoes don't appeal to me. I think it's the pink and black combo. If they were pink and white - I'd like them better.

Pink and black tends to look like good'n'plenty.

The more I see these, the more I like them. GG is not 100% sold on the pinkness of them, but I like them.

I like the pink. The pink is good.

Im going to put an early strike to this one guys. I see where it is headed. Lets Please keep this about the shoes. It was nice to have a company send them to us months before release. Sorry for ruining the fun.

Oops. That one is on me. I forgot this was a product thread for a minute. Sorry.

I really dig the shoes. If I was a woman, I would wear them in a heartbeat.

To bad a pair of these will never make it to the 14 range.I'd sport those.

those shoes are pretty sweet....black with pink stripes would work equally well!

Maybe I'll get them for Christmas haa haa Do you know how much they'll be, when and where they'll be available?

Back