NIKE Dymo Fairway 3 Wood.

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
I just bought this club. I hit it on the simulator and I loved it. I haven't gotten a chance to hit it on a course yet because of the cold. Has anyone hit it or have it? Any reviews? Thanks!

We did not do a review on the fairway wood, but I have said many times I thought it was in the top 2-3 that I hit in all of 2009. The Quadkeel Dymo just felt right. Great distance, wonderful forgiveness, and an all around great fairway wood.

Fantastic fairway wood. I like the slightly open face too. Its more workable and isnt extremely forgiving. But it sure flies when you hit it on the screws

I just bought this club. I hit it on the simulator and I loved it. I haven't gotten a chance to hit it on a course yet because of the cold. Has anyone hit it or have it? Any reviews? Thanks!

If you send it to me I will hit it for you :D Cold not an issue here

don't know much about the 3 wood but i love my hybrid. I hit it often and it's become my go-to club. very solid, very easy to hit off the deck, and very forgiving.

don't know much about the 3 wood but i love my hybrid. I hit it often and it's become my go-to club. very solid, very easy to hit off the deck, and very forgiving.

I believe that you are speaking of the sumo hybrids. I do not think Nike offered a hybrid in their Dymo line.

I believe that you are speaking of the sumo hybrids. I do not think Nike offered a hybrid in their Dymo line.

i believe that you are correct. my bad, sometimes i need to just keep my fingers quiet. still, i love that hybrid.

i believe that you are correct. my bad, sometimes i need to just keep my fingers quiet. still, i love that hybrid.

Never. Post away. :alien:

The Dymo series is one of 2 (the other being the Speedline series of Adams) where i actually really disliked the driver but loved the wood. You got yourself a great club

Did you get the squared version or the regular version?

I loved the Dymo2 driver so much that I'm tempted to replace my SQ woods for Dymos. Or maybe just carry a 4w instead of a 3 and 5w. either way I really like where Nike is going with their woods...

Did you get the squared version or the regular version?

Is this in regards to the clubhead? Is there an advantage whether square or ______? :confused2:

Perhaps another thread GC. Its a preference that some feel the square tech gives a straighter ball flight.

Is this in regards to the clubhead? Is there an advantage whether square or ______? :confused2:

Yes, it is in regards to the clubhead. From what I have read is that the regular clubhead is easier to work the ball and the squared version has more forgiveness.

I absolutely LOVE my Dymo2 3W. So much so that I have used it much more often off the tee on tight fairways. I am trying to get my bag in order for the year and am considering getting a 4W and getting rid of the 3W. This way I dont have to carry a 5W or a 2H and can add another wedge. Still debating this though. But it is one of the best FW woods I have ever hit!!!

I absolutely LOVE my Dymo2 3W. So much so that I have used it much more often off the tee on tight fairways. I am trying to get my bag in order for the year and am considering getting a 4W and getting rid of the 3W. This way I dont have to carry a 5W or a 2H and can add another wedge. Still debating this though. But it is one of the best FW woods I have ever hit!!!

If you do this please let me know what your results are. This is the exact same scenario I'm thinking of for myself except that I have a 3h. Thanks!

I have thought about doing the same thing too. Whether or not its reliable, Golf Digest said that the average person with a driver swingspeed of atleast 85 MPH will gain 8yds in distance and height from using a 4wood over a 3wood.

What? How do you gain yards with less loft? I guess its because its easier to hit?

In the article they said with the shorter shaft and the few extra degrees of loft that the quality of contact is better and the extra loft takes off some side spin if I remember correctly.

I use it and love it. Probably the best club in my bag. As was said previously when you hit it well, it flies. Great workability too.

get to go try it out tomorrow on the course!!! back in the 60s here baby!

Just nabbed a Dymo2 4W that has hit all of 4 or 5 balls for 59.00, I just couldn't say no and I've already got a new Graman shaft on the way for it lol.

NEVER thought I'd own a Nike club, but, I personally like the square shape (reminds me of my old 3DX SQ maybe?) and like I said, I think it was a great deal for the price.

Just nabbed a Dymo2 4W that has hit all of 4 or 5 balls for 59.00, I just couldn't say no and I've already got a new Graman shaft on the way for it lol.

NEVER thought I'd own a Nike club, but, I personally like the square shape (reminds me of my old 3DX SQ maybe?) and like I said, I think it was a great deal for the price.

congrats! I felt the same way about square until I hit the Dymo2 driver....absolutely love the club and may pick up the FW wood next season

Got to play finally today (55 degrees, YAY!) and my 4 wood quickly became my go-to club off the tee. I don't know if its the square thing really helping me with closing the club-face etc., but WOW!

My only thing now is I don't know if I still want to re-shaft it with the heavier Graman shaft I have coming in, the crappy stock shaft worked and felt surprisingly good.

Whats the word on the driver? I have I BIG BIG BIG Bing cashback coming soon and am now eyeballing the Dymo2 Str8-Fit...I'm such a club ho'. Also, anyone know if you can purchase adapters for the Str8-Fit?

Back