Spotless Swing Towel

Not sure what the problem is with the color combination? It would work just fine with my golf bag! hehehe

Not sure what the problem is with the color combination? It would work just fine with my golf bag! hehehe

I need a girlie color, pink...purple...nice blue... :D

I ordered and received the Amphibian towel but unable to test it until I get to Phoenix in February. Will report accordingly for comparison.

I ordered and received the Amphibian towel but unable to test it until I get to Phoenix in February. Will report accordingly for comparison.

Please do :)

There are a couple of long threads on the Frogger towel on here. It works quite well. Kind of a different product though, it is multi-toweled, but does not have the rough surface that this one has.

Both products are quite good for what they are.

Same here, I think that must be a nice world though

Got a hunch it's a world where it's a lot more expensive to play golf... :D

I honestly don't need to pay for towel laundry as part of my golf fees. :rolleyes:

The rough surface is a good idea, kind of scrubs while it wipes clean :)

Got a hunch it's a world where it's a lot more expensive to play golf... :D

I honestly don't need to pay for towel laundry as part of my golf fees. :rolleyes:

I played at a couple of country clubs when I was in the Bay Area in October. They had towels in the cart. Only place I've ever seen it.

I played at a couple of country clubs when I was in the Bay Area in October. They had towels in the cart. Only place I've ever seen it.

They are in the carts at quite a few courses in our area Sarasota, and before that in Tampa.

Lets get back on the topic of this particular towel though guys.

Thanks for the review JB.

I think this is a great idea for a towel and it’s similar to one that I own that also works great.

A couple of things about this towel.

1. It would be great of they added a waterproof membrane between the inner layer and outer layer of this towel.

2. The one drawback I see with this towel is the grommets on this towel that are going to make a lot of racket banging around my washing machine.

I think if they remove those and find a better way to attach the carbiner, they will have winner.

This would make a very nice gift type item for Christmas or tourneys, etc. I wonder if they can be personalized? Embroidered.

I must have missed that part with the metal clip not coming off...hmmmm......

I must have missed that part with the metal clip not coming off...hmmmm......
The clip or the "carbiner" comes off, it's just the metal eyelets or grommets are attached to the towel and they are going to make a lot of racket in the washer.

The clip or the "carbiner" comes off, it's just the metal eyelets or grommets are attached to the towel and they are going to make a lot of racket in the washer.

Every golf towel I own has grommets in it, and they don't make any unusual noise in the washer. The metal grommet is quite small, and rarely comes in actual contact with any of the machine - less obtrusive than the metal buttons on a pair of Levis. It may tink occasionally in the dryer, but so do the metal buttons on my jeans and some of my shorts. :dohanim:

Every golf towel I own has grommets in it, and they don't make any unusual noise in the washer. The metal grommet is quite small, and rarely comes in actual contact with any of the machine - less obtrusive than the metal buttons on a pair of Levis. It may tink occasionally in the dryer, but so do the metal buttons on my jeans and some of my shorts. :dohanim:
Oops, I meant the dryer. :D

Well, that's good, those kind of towels make a racket in mine.

Forget about the towels that have clips attached and are unremovable, I won't even wash or use those. I had a couple given to me and they are useless.

Oops, I meant the dryer. :D

Well, that's good, those kind of towels make a racket in mine.

Forget about the towels that have clips attached and are unremovable, I won't even wash or use those. I had a couple given to me and they are useless.

You can give them away as gifts :) white elephant gifts :good: haa haa

You can give them away as gifts :) white elephant gifts :good: haa haa
Novel thought. If someone wants or needs an ordinary golf towel, PM me your info and it's yours. I'll dig through them later tonight to see what I have.

I bought one of these towels. Service was prompt. Got it on the website. They sent it out the next day. I believe shipping was free!
I had not throughly cleaned my old golf clubs since getting my new set. So I put the Spotless Swing to the test. In short, it performed amazingly well. I am surprised out how well the rough surface of the towel really cleaned out that old turf in the grooves and in the sole of the club head. It did not scratch the surface, and really left them looking quite sparkly! I was shocked when I looked at the uncleaned clubs next to the cleaned ones - pretty stark difference. Definitely worth the $20, and I would not hesitate to buy another one.

That's very cool and sounds like its usefullness is much better than just a regular towel :)

That's very cool and sounds like its usefullness is much better than just a regular towel :)

Yes, I started with a regular wet towel and was scrubbing so hard that I began to have finger cramps. :angry:

I then switched to the Spotless Swing towel, and it was much easier. Still needed a little elbow grease, but a fraction of the regular towel.

I like my Spotless towel. Hoping that the manufacturers read this thread, I would like to encourage them to come up with a smaller $10.- version of it as well, that I can hang from my Sunday bag.

I just washed mine for the first time since I got it, not even cause it needed it, just cause I was in the mood to clean out my bag. If you do not have one, you should! Best towel ever! you can get them cheap in the THP store too!

Back